Mandy - High School Never Ends

Who's that girl?

Mandy's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath when we entered the door. I hated to start at a new school, although I actually used to it. I had been on different schools the last 3 years.
As I entered the door, I got a shock. There were more students than there had been at my other schools. But it was, after all, also one of the largest schools in Mid-western States. No, I don’t joking.
I looked into the ground while Josh and I went down at the passage (?). I heard people whisper things like: "Who’s that girl?", "Is Josh really with her?" Or "I thought he was with Jessica."
"Who is Jessica?" I asked Josh, as we went. I was a little difficult to imagine that Josh ever dated.
Or did it without telling me so.
"A girl I used to be friends with. Now she just goes around, telling everyone that we are together" he answered me.
"Oh, my Josh-y attracts girls now, huh?" I said to tease him while I stopped to hold his hand and instead pushed gently to him.
"What do you mean? I’ve always been that" he said, defending him self.
"In your dreams Tylor" I said laughing to him. I called him for the most part always his last name, or sometimes I called him just J.
He pushed to me and we both laugh. I looked at my watch and got a shock. I had to talk to the rector, before my first class. Fortunately, we stopped outside the rector's office.
"Here's rector office, you can be by you self from here," said Josh laughing.
"Yes, I don’t think I can burn the school down before the first class" I said laughing.
"No, you can surely not. But I have to go to class. Cya" he said before he raced down at the hallway (I don’t know how to spell it)

_______________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Miss Drew, I am pleased to see them," said Mrs. Carlton, when I came into her office. "Just sit" she said again and pointed. I put myself in the chair she pointed out.
"My name is Mrs. Carlton. As you probably know, I am rector here. Since you have not going on this school before, we need to talk about some things "she said. I just nodded.
"I have talked a little with your parents and I've seen your characters" she began. "Your grades are good, really good. And I've heard you are quite happy to play soccer. But since the school doesn’t have a team for girls, I have talked to your mom about it and we have decided to put music on your schedule, since you also interest you for it "she said smiling.
No, that has my mother just not done. It belonged to my old life. Not in this one. But I just nodded. What should I else do?
We talked a little bit more about my grades; until there was 5 minutes to I have my first class. I said goodbye and rushed to my first class, math. I actually liked that class. It is just one of my hidden qualities you’re going to hear about later.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Hello everyone, please say welcome to our new student, Maddielyn Drew," said my math teacher, Mrs Williams. I looked around at the students, who all stared up at me. I looked around in the room to find Josh. He was actually not very difficult to find, he sat and made funny faces and waved to me discreetly. I waved discreetly back.
"So you know Miss Drew, Josh?" said Mr Williams.
Damn, she saw us, I thought. But luckily she wasn’t angry, not at all.
"Since you two know each other, you can sit on the empty chair beside Josh, Miss Drew" she said to me. I nearly hug her, but I don’t. Instead, I nodded slightly and went down to my seat. As I went over by Josh seat, we gave each other high-five. (Or, actually, it was low-five)
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter. Enjoy!

I don't think that I have so many comments? I only continue the story if you guys would read it.

Hate it? love it? comment! Subsribe!