Use Me All You Want

Chapter 1

Image

When I stepped into my shower that Saturday afternoon- I'd just gotten home from staying over at Marie's house- I didn't want to.
I didn't want the water to wash off what remained of Pete off of me.
I adored the way he touched my skin. The way he seemed to linger there long after he'd removed his hand.
I tweaked my nose and stepped into my shower, letting the water run over me.
When I was done, I stepped into my room, wrapped in nothing but a fluffy red towel.
I smiled as I saw my bedroom. On one wall long windows draped down like curtains, while the actual curtains remained tied back. My bed was not pushed up against any wall or anything. And it had no headboard. It kind of looked like a mattress set onto of a long black box with pretty blankets and sheets draped over it.
But what made me smile the most was the white chair that sat in front of my vanity. Hanging on the back of it, like he had put it there, was Pete's jacket.
It was one of those hoodies that you'd buy from Hot Topic or something like that. He let me take it with me when I left.
I picked it up and held the fabric against my nose. Inhaling deeply I was slightly disappointed when I smelled a cologne. It wasn't the smell that his body smelled like, but it wasn't unpleasant.
Just then my cell phone vibrated and I picked it up.
"Hello?"
"God, Alexandra! Don't you ever check the Caller ID?" It was Lacey.
"Sorry, I was a little wrapped up..." I trailed off.
"Whatever," Lacey sounded hurried, "We're going to a diner tonight. Mick wanted me to get our group to go. No outside invitations."
The message was clear: No Pete. I smiled, "Sure! Can you pick me up?"
"I'll tell Marie to," Lacey snapped, "She's taking me there."
"Ok, any themes for tonight?"
"No."
And then we both hung up.

Kattie smirked as she and Pete rented all of the Saw movies for a movie night. She couldn't help but think, I don't see that little slut doing this, now do I? Pete obviously likes me better.
Pete, speaking of the devil, laughed at his best friend, "What are you doing Kittie? You look like you're about to kill someone?"
He was the only one who could get away with calling her something like 'Kittie.' She would punch anyone else who called her that in the face. She laughed too. "I'm just thinking."
"About who?" Pete slipped into the driver's seat as she collapsed into the passenger's. He was much to smooth with his body.
"No one," Kattie looked out the window.
"You are obviously thinking about somebody!" Pete smiled at her as he turned on the radio. But he didn't press her about it any further.
While they were waiting in traffic at the scene of a car crash- they were way to common- an absolutely beautiful girl in the next car over leaned out her window. Pete rolled his own window down and called across to her. "Hey!"
"Hey," She winked at him.
He winked right back.
"Do you wanna go to a club? We've got free passes," the girl gestured to her friend who was driving.
"Sorry," He waved as Kattie and he were given permission to move, "I've already got a girlfriend!"
As they drove off, Kattie turned to Pete. "Who?"
Pete frowned, "What who? You aren't making any sense, love."
"Your girlfriend?" Kattie was dreading the answer. "Who is she?"
Pete smirked now, reminiscing something wonderful of course, "Alexandra Riley. Kind of funny though, she doesn't have a nickname."
"Alexandra?" Kattie wrinkled her nose, "She's the school slut."
"Aw come on, Cat," Pete smiled slowly at her. "She's not that bad..."
"In bed," Kattie retorted, changing the radio station.
Pete didn't laugh, not a good sign. "Kattie, I'm not exactly a virgin either. You know that."
"Actually I don't," Kattie looked at him, "But I'm sure that Alexandra does."
Pete stared at her seriously, "Not all of us can keep a chastity vow."
They got over their little tiff later that night, but Pete didn't smile as much as he normally did when they hung out. And Kattie didn't laugh as much as she normally did when they hung out.
And Saw I, II, III, IV, and V passed without a single scream from the scaredy-cat duo.