Sequel: How much you mean

I´m trying

Mikey told me

“Hey” I herd a voice; I was so concentrated in my thoughts that I didn’t even hear him come in. It scared me a little, and I jumped. I wasn't excepting anyone on the bus.
“Mikey, you scared me.”
“Why are you here if we have rooms at the hotel?”
“I wanted some peace and quiet, and Bob is not exactly peace and quiet.”
“Oh.” He started to walk around the bus. I was lying on the couch reading a comic book and drinking a cup of coffee.
I noticed he was nervous or anxious for some reason.
“Want some coffee?” I offered him.
“No, thanks.” He said, shaking his head and just kept walking around the bus.
“What?” I sat straight up on the couch.
“No, thank you.” He repeated.
“No, I heard what you said. I never thought that I live to see the day that Mikey Way would reject coffee” I said in an amused tone.
He gave me his typical grin.
“Are you sick?” He just kept walking, going to his bunk, returning to the table and back to his bunk.
I returned to my comic.
“So…” He kept walking around.
“So?” I asked without taking my eyes of the comic
“Mmmmmmm” He kept walking and it was starting to drive me nuts.
“Mikey what?!” I took a swig of my coffee.
“You and Jamie?” I spit the coffee back.
“WHAT?!!” Shit.
“Are you two dating?”
“What…Noooo! Who told you that?!”
“Well, when you kiss a person, the possibilities of dating them are very high.” He said very seriously.
"We’re not dating."
"But you kissed him."
“He kissed me!” I blushed.
“Who told you?” I asked.
“Gerard.” He said as if it wasn't a big deal.
I stood up.
"What?! Why? I’m….” I couldn’t form complete sentences, so I let my body fall onto the couch.
“Yeah, he told me everything.” He emphasizing the word everything and open his eyes wider. I wanted to die. Mikey knew.
“God this is embarrassing.”
“So you’re gay, then?” He sat next to me.
“I don’t know what I am.” I buried my face into my hands.
“Anyway. Do you love Jamie?”
“No!” I said looking right at him.
“Are you having sex with him?”
“Hell no!”
“Mikey, I love your brother.” I looked directly into his eyes; he gave me a quick smile.
“Don’t you feel uncomfortable with this? To know that me and Gee, we…..you know.”
“Yeah, it’s pretty awkward. I had these mental images” He closed his eyes, and made a face like he was having a nightmare.
“Alicia keeps telling me to let go, but…”
“Wait. Alicia knows too?”
“Of course she’s my wife.” He said the word wife proudly.
“Damn. I’m so embarrassed.”
“Hey, there is nothing embarrassing in loving someone, even if is Gerard.”
“Well I have to go. I have duties” He grinned suspiciously.
“Why did you come? Mikey?”
“I have to go, Alicia is waiting for me” He went to the door quickly.
“Mikey…”I couldn’t finish the sentence because he was out of the bus.

After a couple of hours I kept thinking in the previous conversation with Mikey, it was way too weird... Well, it was Mikey, and we were weird. I guess it was a relief that he knew, one less person to lie to.
But why did he come to ask me about Jamie? Maybe Gerard sent him.
My thoughts where interrupted by the bus door opened. I was prepared to interrogate Mikey. But it wasn’t Mikey, It was Gerard.

“Hi.” He said.
“Hi.” I responded to him, still sitting in the couch.
“How did you know I was here?”
“Mikey told me.” He just stood next to the coffee table.
“Oh. What else did he tell you?” I bit my lower lip.
“That you were reading a comic.”

Oh, come on! Of course he already knew everything; we were acting like a teenager couple again! Never getting to the point.

“Gerard, listen, Jamie and I… that kiss was nothing.” I stood up and started to walk from side to side, talking without stopping and moving my hands hysterically.
“We were talking about superheroes, you know how much I love Batman, and then he kind of told me nice things, nothing sexual, but, I don’t know, I let him kiss me. But I totally rejected him. I don’t want him like that. We’re friends. Only that.”
He, the whole time, stood there still, without any expression in his face that I could read.
“Yeah, Mikey told me.”
“Then, what are you doing here?” I finally stood in one spot and put my hands in my back pockets.
“I’ve made a choice.”
“Oh really?” I was more nervous than the first time I performed live. I felt my body shaking.
“Yeah.”
“Okay, wait” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Okay, now tell me.”
I stood there for a couple of seconds, waiting, my mind was blank I was waiting for him to tell me with my eyes closed.
He didn’t say anything.
I just felt my body being pushed to the wall and Gerard kissing me furiously.
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter!1
I hope you all like it!