Sequel: How much you mean

I´m trying

Tell him

Mikey, you have to tell him.” The voice of my wife make me wake from my trance.
“I can’t.” I whispered as she caressed my cheek.
“Baby, It’s wrong what your brother is doing, Frank has the right to…”
“I promised him.” I cut her off. I had promised Gerard I wouldn't tell. And I wasn’t going to. I remembered that night.

After calling Alicia, I went to the bus. The whole marriage thing was strange; the last thing I knew was that he was going to stay with Frank. Not Lyn-Z. I stepped onto the bus and found something that broke my heart.
It was Gerard sitting on the floor in a fetal position. He was crying.
“Gee?” I asked him a little scared. He hadn't heard me come in.
“Oh Mikey!” He looked at me with dispair, I gathered him into a hug.
“He... hates me... now!!!” He said between sobs.
“Who?” I asked him. I didn’t understand.
“I had make him hate me!!!!” I didn't understand what he walking about.
“Calm down. What are you talking about?” He took in a breath. I brought him a glass of water. He drank nervously, his hands were shaking. A couple of minutes later, we were both sat on the floor.
“Now tell me..”
“Frank.” He looked at the floor.
“What happened?”
“He hates me now. He should hate me! I hate myself!” He started to panic again.
“Why?”
He told me what he had done.

I loved my brother, and tried to understand his logic. But for me it was wrong. I'd promised to him I wouldn't tell anything to anyone, especially Frank.
I told Alicia though, she was my wife and I couldn't keep secrets from her.
She tried to convince me to tell Frank, but I didn’t, and instead made her promise that she wouldn't tell anyone either.

“Okay.” She said with defeated tone
I kissed her lips.
“Thanks.”
“But, I still…” She started pointing her finger at me.
I shut her up with another kiss
♠ ♠ ♠
super short, more to come!