Sequel: How much you mean

I´m trying

Nothing

As the week progressed, my life just got worse. I tried to appear okay, but the drinking didn’t stop, it increased. I wasn't always drunk, but when I was I passed out or made a fool of my self. New Year's was coming and I was in no mood for any kind of party.
Every day felt like the worst day of my life. Being drunk helped me forget. Jamie was so worried about me. I felt sorry for him; he was trying to help a helpless thing, a miserable human being, one that wasn’t able to stand a break up.
But he never left me alone. He never stopped caring for me.
The situation between Gerard and I was unbearable, we weren’t talking, or even looking at each other. It started to affect the dynamic of the band, and the fans noticed.
One day Brian called us in his house in New York . The whole band was there. I arrived last.
“Sorry.” I said as I entered Brian's house.
“It doesn’t matter, just sit.” Said Brian very seriously.
“Okay, Dad.” I said mocking him.
“Have you read what your fans write on the internet, on the forum?”
We shook out heads.
“Well, I do” We all looked at him expecting. “And is fucking depressing!”
“Why?” Gerard asked.
“Because, they think you guys are going to separate!”
“But we aren't? Right?” Ray asked innocently.
“Of course not!” Bob threw a pillow at Ray’s head.
Mikey shook his head.
Now all the looks were pointed at me and Gerard.
“Guys? Anything to say?” Brian asked us.
“It’s clear that you are the problem.” Ray said throwing the pillow at us.
“Us?! HE! He is the problem!” Gerard said, pointing his finger at me like a little kid. That was a surprise, I thought as the pillow hit my head, hard.
“What?” I asked as soon as I recovered from his words and the hit.
“I’m not the one fucking the sound crew.” He crossed his arms.
“Okaaaaaaay.” Ray was clearly confused. “Maybe you guys need space,” He stood up and went to the kitchen followed by Bob and Brian. Mikey whispered something in Gerard's ear. Gerard shook his head.

Gerard POV

Everyone left us alone. I was so nervous. I had made a mistake of sounding jealous.
I remained silent as everyone left the room.
“Are you fucking crazy? You had no right!!!” Frank was furious.
“I know!” I yelled back.
“You…” He pointed at me
“I know.” It was not right after how I treated him.
“If you know everything maybe you should….” He stared again. I shut him up.
“Maybe we should pretend that we talk to each other.” I said lowing my head "Sorry, I had no right.” Shit, I sounded sad. His expression changed completely.
“Well...”
“Anyway, we should be able to at least see at each other right?”
I didn’t gave him time to responded.
“C’mon Frankie..." I pleaded. Shit again. I didn’t meant to sound so desperate; to call him that.
He looked confused.
“I’ll talk to you again, if, one: you don’t interfere in my sex life, and two: if you don’t call me that! You’re nothing to me Gerard, nothing!”
That hurt so much. But then again my act began.
“Same for me.” I stood up and went to the kitchen.