We all go to Hell

A Life Changing Show

*Jypsy*

I ran into the school building, I was aggravated already and having to return again was not helping at all. I entered the gymnasium and searched for Sally. I caught sight of her turquoise bow and trotted over to her. I looked at the boy she was currently fancying at the minute and laughed. He was taller than I so which mean he much taller than Sally. He was wearing a black senses fail T-shirt, along with Skinny Jeans and checkered vans. I laughed at his continuous hair flipping.

"Hey Jypsy, I thought you would never show." She giggled flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes.

"Can it, I haven't had a fucking cigg all day." She told the boy she would be back later, and left with a wink.

"What the hells wrong with you. You look like you've just died, wait you always look dead, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah, well you won't believe what our moms but together." I sneered. She scanned my eyes as if she could hear my thoughts.

"Well what," She snapped. I looked around Incase anyone was around.

"They called our fathers, they said they couldn't handle us.'

"So?" She laughed. we never thought much of our fathers, we didn't blame them for not being involved but they just were never around and that we didn't

"So, their coming here tonight to our school."

'Thats not bad."

"Yeah well it will be when the school finds out our dads are famous rock-stars.'

'What do you mean?'

'Your real name is Sally Way and Mine is Jypsy Toro." I watched her eyes bug out, I waited a minute for it to sink in.

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" She yelled. Everybody turned to us and stared.

"What the hell are you looking at, get back to work we have a show to go on." I snapped. I had been head of the music department Team, and was currently trying to put together a battle of the bands concert to raise money for the school, which meant so much to me, note the sarcasm.

We'll deal with it I mean what could go wrong" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Get back to work. Your the head of clothing but I should have made you head of flirting." She turned on her heal and listened to her bark commands.

I was checking the sound board, and snapped my head over to the doors when I heard a very angry Sally. I laughed at the sight she was trying to fit Mindy the most preppiest girl in the school. I would never have let her girl band play but the school tells me who's in and whose not.

"You fucking whore getcha ass back her before I beat your none existent brains out of your fucking head.'

"I would listen to her is you had some common sense" I laughed. She huffed and returned to Sally. I don't normally pray but I did hoping that Sally would have some sense of were she could hide the body after she was done. I returned to work.

I was currently back stage Sally standing next to me. I walked over to the stage a peered out, A full house, Mostly teens in the front, and the parents of the kids performing. I gave sally the set list and snuck out for a cigarette.

The show was a successes and we got threw it with out sally killing anybody. we were just fooling around and cleaning up listening to Linkin Park. The gang with us, Peter, Micheal, James, and Joey. I we were moshing to crawling. The doors swung open an echoed in the gym. Out f habit we snapped our heads in the direction of the doors. We saw our moms and we told they guys that they could leave. they left out the back doors. We walked over to our moms and they gave us a hug.

"We have a surprise for you guys." Ms Telleno, Sally's mom said.

"One That we think might help you" My mom said. Acting like we new nothing Sally asked,

"What is it?"

"Your Fathers are here to see you. They are taking you to Jersey to stay with them for a month. You will after that decide on who will live with." Ms. Telleno said.

'So basically saying, you don't want us, we're to much for you." I snapped.

"Darling, you know-"

"-that its completely and utterly true." i raised my eyebrow. "Your awful whisperers." I chuckled.

"well I-I-I-"

"save it" I snapped.

"Well are they." Sally snapped Just on cue they walked in.

awkwardly they each hugged us. Sally hugged back, but I Ignored my fathers hug. I knew That deep down Sally always wanted a father in her life, but we just really acted liked we didn't care.

We then left to gather our things, and to spend time with our lovely fathers.
♠ ♠ ♠
-J

Hey Hoped you like the first chapter. It switches of between my friend Zoe and I.

I write one chapter

she writes the next in Sally POV.

In the A/N You will see

-J

or

-Z

At the top

J stands for I

and

Z stands for Zoe