We all go to Hell

Sneaky Lil Girl

I went back to my room to let myself calm down. i had lost it just a little out there and needed to just stay out of her business with her father. i shouldnt have talked to him like that.
its none of your business. its none of your business.
i chanted to my self. then i went over to my suitcase and began to unpack the things that i didnt already. The closet wasnt nearly big enough for all of my clothes. After borrowing my moms credit card to have some retail therapy, i had enough clothes to dress half of africa. i needed it after she told me my grandma died. my grandma, however old and slightly wrinkly, was a risk taker and an amazing women. i looked up to her and she always gave me confidence. this love for her i had shared with no one, not even Jypsy for fear she might think im a pansy. She used to spoil me non stop and give me so much attention that after she was gone i felt empty. i sat on my floor and clung to my blanket that she had made for me. She was the only who understood me. It was decorated with skulls, guitars, stars, and music notes. i remember her soft little voice that was about the volume of a mouse. And her sarcastic comments, i giggled to myself keeping the smile on my cream colored face, towards my mom. The smile faded when i remembered the night my mom told me that she was g-
i stopped thinking right there. the pain was too horrible so i stood up and shook my head as if to fling it out forever. I left my room in a quick movement. I foraged for something to fit the rest of my clothes in. i heard mumbles from the room across the hall. it sounded like they were talking this out. maybe i did help, i couldnt help but smile to myself. focus. Gerard wasnt home and Ray was busy confronting his daughter on her smoking issues which i never pushed. I went into their last guest room which i thought was really a closet. There was the most beautiful black bureau. It had three giant drawers, two medium drawers, and one small one. Yet it was still not huge. totally easy to lift, or drag, to my room by myself, and yet still big enough to fit my remains. i ran back to my room and got my skateboard from a box. i ran back to the room making sure the mumbling hadnt stopped and also making sure i was absolutely silent. And i was. It was so silent i could have been hovering over the ground as i ran back to the room. I quickly lifted one end with a slight sense of ease and placed the skateboard gently underneath. I then shifted over to the other side and carefully make sure it got on the skateboard. then i slowly and smoothly rolled it out back to my room. i stopped when i got closer to Jypsy's room. the mumbling died down so i quickly shoved the thing into my room and put it down and off the skateboard. i placed it near my window where there was excess room and then heard my best friends door creak open. I went into the hallway and closed my door behind me, letting the big ENTER AND BE EATEN sign fully visible to the house hold pedestrians. I then ran towards Jypsy's room and wrenched the door open. i jumped onto her bed in one graceful bound and made it shutter and shake. I looked around to see that she had yet to unpack.
"You need to decorate. this looks almost preppy without the awesomeness." i chuckled softly at my own joke. but i only saw a slight smile spread across her face and then fade. "Tell me everything." i said more seriously than before.
so i sat there and hugged her and listened to bit by bit of her story. then i showed her my fantastic room, which looked like i'd spent months decorating each spot when it only took an hour or so. She laughed at my spontaneous attitude to decorate her room as well but i knew i wouldnt interfere unless she needed help. I showed her my closet.
"You know if i had a credit card you'd have a whole new wardrobe in store for you." i teased with a devilish smirk.
"How about you keep your fashion sense to yourself" she teased back. Then downstairs the front door opened with some deep voices that we both didnt recognize. i darted to my bedroom door followed by Jypsy. I heard Gerard clearly but ray's voice was muffled and the other guys were unfamiliar. then it came.
"Girls!" Gerard had enthusiasm in his voice. "the band is here!" i stared at her with wide eyes and raced to the stairs. Jypsy dragged her feet along.
♠ ♠ ♠
-z