We all go to Hell

out to eat

Jypsy POV

We walked down the stairs, and into the living room. I leaned against the doorframe and Sally walked over and sat on the couch. I saw a guy with blond hair, Bob I assumed, then I saw a tall scrawny Blond, Mikey, Next to him, a short black haired pierced guy, Frank.

"Guys this is my Daughter Sally."

"Hello," Sally piped.

"And my daughter Jypsy." Ray came over to me. I nodded.

Conversation rolled on as I watched from afar. I hated people in general, I hated being social, except when it comes to parties. Ray kept looking at me; worry filling his eyes a little more each time.

"Jypsy?" I snapped my head in the direction that the voice had come from. I saw Frankie smiling,

"I hear you play guitar?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Maybe we could jam sometime?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, That’d be cool. I guess." he smiled at my remark.

I had moved from the Door to the couch next to my dad. He had his hand on my back rubbing it.

"Hey, I say we celebrate tonight said Bob. Lets go out to eat."

"Yeah, I’m up to that," Sally said. Ray looked at me.

"I guess."

"Ok then go upstairs and get ready we know how you girls are" Gerard said.

"Dad I'm pretty sure you were as much make up as Jypsy and I put together,” Sally said. I stifled a laugh and we walk up stairs I got into my bedroom and pulled out a pair of black Skinny jeans, a green pac-sun shirt. I slipped on my vans and my grey sweatshirt; I supplied black outlines to my eyes and white eye shadow. I walked out my door the same Time Sally was.

And we left to go out to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
~J~
short i know, but it will have to do.