We all go to Hell

A Deal

As we went to the living room i spotted each guy carefully. Obviously they were all older, except for the one with dark hair who i thought to be Frank, he seemed younger for some reason. But guy attention was guy attention so i put on my best smile and joined the conversation.
I saw frank eyeing Jypsy as she stood lazily by the doorway. Ray's concern covered his entire facial expression. Gerard was really animated when he spoke and obviously Mikey was staring at the way my dad looked at me. He was my real uncle so i couldnt wait to get to know him. Frank asked Jypsy if she wanted to jam with him and she didnt seem to care that much. I couldnt believe she wasnt caring that a hot guy wanted to play guitar with her!
After the conversation stopped at the idea of going to eat Jypsy and I ran upstairs to get ready, after i made a remark to my dad of course.
I went to my big closet and pulled out my blue skinny jeans and my black sweatshirt. I went to the bathroom to straighten my hair and cover my eyes in my liquid eyeliner and eye shadow. I put on my Becky Bones shoes and met Jypsy back at the stairs.

we went to a pizza place that i never caught the name of on the way in. We sat at a private table so we wouldnt be bugged. It was strange to be with famous people. Conversation flowed of course and Jypsy only talked with Frank. They both sat at the end of the table and i couldnt help but watch them. It was if they were complete strangers to me at a separate table with the way they both just ignored all of us.
"So Sally?" i snapped my head towards Mikey. He laughed at my sudden move.
"Ya." i tried to sound casual even though he startled me.
"You dont seem to have the "i hate life" attitude." He asked. The question made me defensive and i shot a glare towards my dad who at the moment was staring at Mikey in frustration.
"Well im more of the trouble maker." i said with a smirk. I did have the "i hate life" attitude, but i knew when to hide it and when to flaunt it. Jypsy didnt care about that type of thing.
Thats when my phone rang.
"S'cuse me." i said and got up to go to the corner of the room. I pressed send and said "Hello" it was Henry from back home.
"Hey whats going on? how is it at you dads?" Henry was my only guy friend who i didnt seek attention from. I just never felt that way for him, but hes always been there for me. He was my best friend besides Jypsy. He had or has a girlfriend name Melissa, so maybe thats why i never felt that way for him.
"Its ok i guess." i said.
"Well when you get settled and your dad starts getting sick of you come back to see me ok?" he asked.
"Promise." i spoke with a smile creeping on my face.
"Cause you know i miss ya!" he chuckled.
"I think you just miss beating me at video games." i giggled too.
"Ya maybe."
Gerard, i mean, my dad gave me a stern look.
"Well my parental unit wants me off the phone so I'll talk to you later?"
"Sure thing"
"Bye" i pressed end. As i made my way back to the table Jypsy got up and came over to me.
"Bathroom now?" she whispered with a slight edge.
"umm..." i held up one finger at Gerard and turned away to follow Jypsy.
"Ok Sal, if i have to quit smoking you have to quit boys." she looked at me with desperate eyes. I knew her plan though. She didnt want to suffer alone.
"But-"
"No buts. besides you dont want to go the rest of your life a slut do you? i know you want attention but try to keep it down to one boy if any. "
"Fine." i groaned. "But you have to quit smoking and no cheating."
"Its a deal." she smiled devilishly.
"And i wasnt talking to any boy. i was talking to Henry. He's my best friend, i dont treat him like the others." i stared at her with innocent eyes.
"What ever." she sighed and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Z