The Butcher Is My Hot Hot Sex

1/1

Sisky's POV

"What are you laughing at?" The Butcher asks.
I look up from my lab top and smile.
"I'm laughing at how cute you look in this interview." I answer.
He shakes his head and smiles, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.
"Yeah, but you look absolutely gorgeous in this interview." He points out, making me blush.
"You're shitting me." I say.
"I shit you not."
I smile and blush, once more.

The Butcher has been my best friend ever since I could remember. It's never meant anything more than that. A bit of flirting here and there. But, that was it. The secret was that I wanted it to be more.

"Guys! We're back!" William yelled.
William, Pete, Gabe, Travie, and Ryland enter the room. They spot The Butcher's arms draped over my shoulders and smile. William murmurs something to Pete.
"They're so cute." Gabe whispers.
The Butcher stands straight and walks away. He looks back and winks, as he enters a different room in the building.
"You guys need to fuck already." Travis says, holding Will's hand.
I act baffled.
"What? We're only friends!" I explain.
Pete rolls his eyes.
"You want him so bad." He says as he walks by, shuffling his feet.
My jaw drops, as I try to protest.
"Just leave it." Ryland laughs.
I close my lab top and stand. I wipe a tear away. Holding back the truth is hard. I love him with all my heart.

The Butcher's POV

I lay on the couch in the sound check room and bawl my eyes out. It's not easy to sit there and watch your secret crush deny the love that you wish you had. That's right. I spied on them talking and Sisky says we're only friends. He doesn't love me. Not like I love him.

"The Butcher, I have to ask you something-"
William stops in his tracks and frowns.
"What's wrong, hun?" He sits next to me and brushes my aching sides.
I lift my head and wipe my eyes, sniffing.
"Sisky..."
"Yeah..?" He urges me on.
"I love him so much and he doesn't feel the same way."
William laughs.
"The Butcher, he does feel the same way. He told me earlier. He's only denying it because he's afraid everyone will be homophobic."
"Are you kidding me? Fueled By Ramen is totally gay!"
William smiled.
"Go and find him."

Sisky's POV [again]

I lay on the ground and stare up at the sky. That cloud looked like a pony. That one looks like a rainbow. This one looks like The Butcher. The Butcher?
"Hey, Siska. I have to tell you something."
"And what would that be?" I ask.
"This..."
The Butcher leans in and softly kisses me. At that moment, I'm in heaven. I kiss back, passionately.
"I fuckin' knew it!" Travis yells grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
It just came to me. Sorry it's short.