Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 10.

So Clover had came over and asked me if I liked her, and I possibly ruined it. I mean I didn't want a relationship and the way she looked after the kiss, neither did she. I was still in the floor, staring at the ceiling. Clover was right, it defiantly helped you think. I had told her to go to Max. I knew Max wouldn't do anything with the girl I actually liked, but still I shouldn't have said something like that. I got up from the floor and looked out the window. It was later in the day and It would be dark soon. I just didn't know how to confront Clover and tell her I did like her, but things needed to go slow. A lot slower than showing up at me house and asking If I liked her. I laughed, She was very straightforward. I let out a groan and I knew I couldn't avoid her forever. The look on her face showed it hurt, and I couldn't sit here and think I actually hurt her.

I pulled my shoes on and left the house again. I made it to Max house when I saw Clover crawl out onto the board. She turned and Max peeked his head out the window. I was about to say something to them when it happened. She kissed him My best friend just kissed the girl I liked. The anger began to boil inside me and even worse than that, jealousy. Me, Jealous? It felt like she had just stabbed me in the heart and didn't even care. I turned around, not able to go any further. I mean what was I supposed to do? Cuss both of them out? Say fuck em' and disappear.? No. Right now I needed Brad, he would have exactly what I needed. I headed back to my house where I called Brad up. After he said he was having a party I got into the car and just drove.

I was at Brad's house and everything was a blur. I didn't know what I was doing, but I was with a few girls. My head my spinning like never before and I was blacking out. I didn't know if I should head home or just hang out here tonight. People were talking to me and I couldn't respond. It was like my body wasn't even a part of me. It wouldn't function the way I wanted. Brad was now in front of me waving his hand in my face. "Ronnie man." He smacked my face. "Snap out of it. Are you okay? Ronald Joseph Radke, Answer me you little bitch."

The best thing for you is to leave this awful town.

I woke up in the hospital hooked up to machines. I felt like shit, and the light was killing my eyes. There were figures standing around me and I couldn't make them out. I squinted and my eye site started coming to me. Brad was standing at the door, with a worried look on his face. Next I saw Max, and Clover. Why the fuck were they here? Hell why the fuck was I here? Clover was the first person to see me awake and she was quick to run over to my bedside. Like she gave a damn.

"Ronnie. Oh my god are you okay?" She had a tear in her eyes. It made me feel sick to my stomach.

"Like you fucking care." I growled.

"I don't understand." She looked over to Brad.

What did she think? That Brad was going to help her out of this. Like it was my fault I had a shitty attitude towards her. Hell no. I had every reason to be mad at her. I didn't tell her to go screw with my best friend. Did they screw?

"Doctor said he may not remember much, and may wake up like this." Brad shrugged.

"Ha." I laughed. "I wished it was the drugs."

"What are you talking about?" She looked at me with more tears.

"No need to act like you care Princess." I spat. "Now run along and fuck Max again."

Hurt flashed in her eyes and I didn't know why I had said that. I shouldn't have felt bad, She deserved it. But deep down it killed me to say something like that to her. I swallowed the lump in my throat as she started crying more. Max was now at her side with his 'Tough guy' look. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, are you going to defend what you did." I sat up. "I thought you were my best friend Max? Screwing me over for a girl I actually gave a damn about? No both of you can go to hell."

"I think visiting time is over." Brad said from the door.

"No." Max said annoyed. "I'm not done with Ronnie. He doesn't understand that I would never hurt him. We've been best friends forever and she threw herself at me. I didn't know what was going on and if he were in my position he would have done the same."

"How do you figure?" I smirked.

"Some girl comes into your room and just starts kissing you. What are you going to do?" He looked at me for a minute and I didn't know how to answer. "Exactly. Now I've got to go home. I will be back tomorrow."

Max gave me a quick hug, though I didn't accept it. I didn't know what to say. I had said things that hurt Max, when really, It wasn't his fault. Clover however looked hurt by Max words and ran out before anyone could say another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
The lyrics indacate that we moved forward in time..obvious, I know..just thought I would make a note.

anywho, leave comments.
and subscribe if you haven't thanks.

by:suicide season.

p.s. i'm not a druggie lol..
in fact i've never done it in my life.
just thought i'd clear that up.