Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 15.

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. Ronnie was laying there, his hair was sticking up in multiple directions. I giggled lightly before swinging my feet over the side of the bed and stood up. I left the room and walked silently toward the kitchen, the cold wood tickling the bottom of my feet. I groaned as I walked into the kitchen, the light was brighter than usual and I clutched at my head. "well, good morning lovely. I do believe we didn't get to meet yesterday." I looked over at the man at the table and recognized him immediately as Ronnie's dad. "Oh, I am sorry. I hope I am not imposing. I am Clover." I smiled and reached my hand across the table. He eyed it for a minute before smiling and shaking it. "Well you are much different from the people he usually brings home. You are more than welcome to stay." I nodded and he motioned for me to sit down, which I did without second thought. "Ronnie is a good kid you know, I just wish he would surround himself with people like you." "What do you mean?" I scrunched my face up in confusion and looked at him before blowing a string of bangs out of my face. "You know nice people who aren't all about sex and drugs." I nodded before feeling a strong pair of arms wrap around my torso. "Good morning sunshine!" I laughed and stood up to hug Ronnie. "I have to go now, you kids behave." I smiled and watched as Ronnie's dad left the room. "So, what are we doing today?" Ronnie looked at me and I had no idea what to do or say. He was just freaking staring, and it was a little unnerving. "We could watch movies." I nodded and made my way toward the couch

I am caught in this game

I screamed as the man jumped out of the shadows and nestled myself deeper into the cushions. Ronnie grunted from beside me. Jerk I thought. He had fallen asleep a couple of hours earlier leaving me to scream and hide all by myself. I began to look around. It was going to rain and by the looks of the clouds, pretty hard. The clouds were incredibly dark, making this all perfect weather to be murdered. I gulped and raised the pillow over my head, there was no way I was going to see the man running out of the shadows. I would not see my death as it happened. Then the most miraculous thing happened. Ronnie sat up groggy and still half asleep. "What is wrong with you, you have the whole couch shaking like a massage chair." I noticed that I was shaking pretty violently and tried desperately to calm myself down. "Please don't ever let me get murdered." I whimpered. He laughed and stood up. "To much scary movies for you, come on lets take a walk. You want to go and see Max?" I shook my head. "I know him and my sister are still fucking, and he doesn't care about me and my friendship. So until my sister is out of his life and out of his bed, he is not my friend. But, I have an idea. What would you say to maybe meeting my dad?" I could see the gulp he managed to swallow before nodding an apprehensive 'yes'.

The untold stories are painted in black and white

I did not know who was more nervous as we stared up at the huge mansion in front of us. The cold sterile white appearance made me sigh. It felt like home, yet I knew now that home was wherever I was happy, and that was with Ronnie. "Well, come on, we didn't drive all this way to stare." He nodded and we made our way up the steps. I stopped at the door. I couldn't decide if I should ring the doorbell or just walk in. I stood there staring for a minute before Ronnie reached out and knocked. I could hear the footsteps off in the distance and felt like I was going to die. "This was a bad idea,lets just go." I breathed in heavily and turned when the door was thrown open. "Clover!" I turned around to see my dad's girlfriend. I had always liked her. She was more like me than my mom and sister. She had a lip ring and her hair was a fiery shade of red. "Jadeyn!" I embraced her and then moved out of the way. "Hey Ronnie!" My mouth fell open as the two embraced one another. "This is actually my cousins good friend." Ronnie was trying to explain and I could tell that he was nervous. "Is my dad here?" She nodded and moved out of the way. My dad was standing there, looking confused. "Where is your sister?" "I am assuming she is at her house." "She is not with you?" I shook my head. "I do not live with them anymore, I live with Ronnie. He is my best friend dad." My dad strode forward and shook his hand. "It is about time she met someone great. You have the good sister here, stay away from Rider, you can practically smell her STD's from here." I felt Ronnie squeeze my hand tighter and I laughed. "Well come in, come in." I smiled and followed Ronnie in through the doorway. I wasn't sure why my dad was being so nice to me, but I couldn't say I minded. I could only hope this day went as well as I would like. But there would always be hooks in life, and I was curious to see what today would bring....
♠ ♠ ♠
Clovers Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/my_style/set?id=4911860
Sort of a filler chapter I guess.
Anywho please comment and let us know how we are doing.
And for those who cannot tell the lyrics in bold and italics are time skips.
Also I changed my name from Chemically.altered to paranoia.playground
I like that one better.
*Username is subject to change and I cannot be held responsible for the randomness of it.