Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 17.

I laid there for awhile watching Ronnie sleep.
It was an odd comfort to watch his chest rise and fall, everything about him screamed music. The rythmic rises and falls as he breathed in and out in a calm tempo, the way he pursed his lips when he was busy thinking about things. Yes Ronnie was definitely a musician in every sense of the word. I groaned and clutched at my head, it hurt so freaking bad. Just call Brad. I groaned and grabbed my cell phone off of the night stand and punched in Brads number. "Hello?" "Brad. Hey its Clover." "Ah, Ronnie finally do you in?"
I groaned and shook my head. "No, but do you think you could bring us some coke please? Maybe some oxycotin, I have a killer headache, and I am sure Ronnie does as well." "Okay." I hung up and waited for awhile, staring at Ronnie as he slept. The doorbell rang suddenly and I jumped up. I had forgotten that Ronnies dad was home, he had the night off. I ran down the stairs and pulled open the door. I motioned for Brad to be quiet as he handed me my stuff and I pulled out my money from my bra. "Okay now go, they are home." He nodded and motioned for me to call him. I nodded and shut the door. I ran back to Ronnie's room and poked him. "What?" He grumbled cranky that I had waken him up. "I have some stuff." I poured it out on the bed and we attacked it like hungry dogs.

I Just Keep Feeding My Addictions
I sat there, my headache dissapearing fast. "Ronnie, I need my stuff from my moms place, I need clothes." He nodded and looked at the clock. "Well, it is four in the morning." "I have my key." We stood and grabbed some black clothing. I laughed and pulled my hair up and put some black eye shadow on my cheeks. "War paint." I explained. "Why is it war paint?" "I told Rider she would pay." I grabbed my aviator glasses and put them on. "It is pitch black outside. Why are you putting on those?" "I dont know I just thought it looked cooler." He laughed and we ran out of the house.

Charge the Gates

We unlocked the door and ran silently up the stairs. I motioned for Ronnie to grab as much clothes as he possibly could as I ran to my sisters room. She was laying there sleeping. I grabbed a razor from her bathroom and went up to her. I silently shaved off her eyebrows and cut her bangs off. I tried desperately not to laugh. I continued to cut until most of her hair was cut off. I ran down the hall and dragged Ronnie to see. Then without thinking I ran into Max's room. "Get up." He sat up immediately. "Clover?" "Come and look at this, and know that this does not mean I forgive you becuase I dont and will not." His head hung but he followed me back to my house and into Riders room. We all stood there for a moment before walking out into the cold air and laughing hysterically. I told her she would pay, and I never go back on my word. Max looked at me before I shook my head. "No Max you betrayed me in the worst way. I gave you another chance and you skrewed me over. Do not apologize to me because I do not want to hear it. Lets go Ronnie." He looked at Max sympathy apparent before turning and walking back to the house with me. "Tell me how it goes Max. I bet she screams!" Ronnie shouted. I could not wait until Rider woke up, it was only going to get funnier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of a filler I guess, but I was in the mood.
Hollywood Undead freaking pwned in San Antonio on friday!
CLovers Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/lollipop/set?id=5079313
Do you like the fact you can see her outfits or not?
Let me know if you even look at them otherwise it is a waste of time to make them.