Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 24.

Clover. She was here with Bring me the Horizon? I couldn't believe my eyes when I actually saw her. I felt so many emotions at once: Anger, Happiness, Sadness, and Fear. She was dating Oli? I couldn't believe she left me to be with him. Then she had the nerve to act like I did something wrong? She left you. You looked for her just about all night, and now she's with someone else, like you never meant a thing to her

"Clover wait." I yelled running after her. At least Oli was busy talking on the phone, and I could talk to her in private. She stopped and faced me. She didn't look at me like she used to. She looked at me like she hated everything I was. I couldn't believe I still loved her after everything she put me through. "Why?" Was all I could say.

"Why?" She yelled. "Why the fuck not? You went over to Max's house, I knew what was coming next. You would choose him over me any day!" She was crying now and I wanted so badly to hold her and tell her everything would be okay. But I knew she didn't want me to touch here. "The worst thing is you didn't even look for me. So don't act like you loved me you bloody bastard."

She walked into the girls bathroom leaving me standing there. I felt like I could just strangle her. I didn't look for her? The hell I didn't. I pushed the door to the ladies room open and women stared at me in shock. I leaned against the wall and waited for Clover to come out of the stall. She wasn't getting away from me that easily. I didn't care if she said she hated me. I would let her know how much pain she had caused me.

"What the fuck?" She jumped when she saw me. "Ladies room." She said pointing at the women in the room.

"Out." I raised my voice. They stared at me in disbelief and then left while calling me names under their breaths. "Now it isn't." I walked closer to her. "I swear to god Clover I will leave you alone after this. But I will say what I need to say."

"Do you always have to hurt me?" She was outraged.

"No. Clover you left me. You left me without a word, No reason. Just got up and left, didn't even think about the pain it would cause me. I looked everywhere for you! I walked to your dads house in the pouring rain, Max even helped me. But I was too late."

"You didn't." She shook her head. "I have to go."

She pushed passed me and I stayed behind in the bathroom. I got to her. It was written all over her face. She felt bad now, Knowing that I had hurt when she left, and that I looked for her. I joined everyone outside the airport and we got into our buses. One for Escape the Fate, and another for Bring me the Horizon. I wondered how Clover would feel when she saw Rider. She was on this trip with us as well. Except she was now engaged to Max. I had slept with her one time after Clover left.

"Hey man." Max sat next to me. "How did things go?"

"I got to her." I shrugged. "She tried to say we didn't look for her. You going to tell her about Rider?"

"Sure." Max smiled. "I love her, and she loves me. Why not let her sister hear the good news. Plus I hope it does piss her off. She shouldn't have done that to us. I know it caused you some pain man."

I rolled my eyes. "Not talking about it."

Max had been trying to get me to talk about it since the night Clover left. I just couldn't open up though. I tell Max everything and not knowing how I felt killed him. He let out a sigh and left me alone on the black couch. I lay back and looked at the ceiling of the bus. We were going to stop at a hotel tonight and then get back on the road tomorrow after noon. I wasn't excited that Clover was here with Oli, but I was glad to see her and to be on tour.

"Hey Ronnie." Rider smiled and I sat up. "Thanks." She took the seat next to me. "I heard Clover was here. I can't believe it. Are you okay?"

"Fine." I mumbled and took a drink of vodka.

"I wish I could take back everything you know? I wish I never pulled you two apart. I just want to start a life and family with Max. Do you think she will hate him for being with me?"

"Well yeah." I laughed. "She'll hate me for being friends with both of you, but then again she says she hates all of us already. So what's there to lose?"

"True." She smiled. "Well I'm exhausted. Talk to you when we stop."

I nodded and grabbed my phone. I had grown tight with Curtis when I found out we would be opening for them. I sent him a quick text to find out what was going on in the their bus. It took him awhile to reply but when he did he answered with one word. Drama. I laughed and asked him what was going on.

Curtis: Clover and Oli are fighting. Clover is pissed about him not telling her you would be here. I'm waiting for her to see Rider. If she hates her as much as you said. Well It will be entertaining.

I plugged my phone up and went to my bunk. I was tired as well and just wanted to sleep. I was pleased to hear about Clover and Oli fighting. I wanted to split them up so badly, but I wouldn't. I wanted her to realize how much she missed me on her own. I wouldn't tear anybody apart. I did have my own personal spy, Curtis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?