Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 26.

"Clover." I yelled and grabbed her wrist. "Listen here. You may think you're some billy-bad ass, but bitch you won't fuck with me. Keep running your mouth like you knew how I felt back then. I'm sorry princess but you didn't know and you still don't. I fucking loved you and I still do. But since you think your all that now and your going to fuck with me? No hon you aren't. If you want to pretend like I'm the bad guy, go right ahead, but don't you come around. Go ahead and mess with me if you want, but I won't stoop down to your two-faced level."

I walked away feeling hurt. Clover was trying to act like she knew everything, like she was an innocent angel who got screwed over. She was wrong. I got screwed. She left me and expected me to find her without any clue what-so-ever. I wasn't a damn detective and I did everything I could to find her. I was actually glad I hadn't. Sure she seemed strong now, but that was just her exterior. Inside she was a vulnerable bitch, who tried to act tough. I wouldn't waste my time.

I stepped onto the warm bus and saw Rider sitting on the couch. She looked extremely upset and I hated seeing her like this. She was always putting herself down for what happened between her and Clover. I could tell she was having the same problems. Then Max walked in cussing Clover under his breath. It seemed everybody was getting a dose of the bitch today. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Looked like I was going to have to play doctor Phil.

"What happened?" I asked sitting next to Rider while Max paced the room talking to himself.

"I tried to talk to Clover." Rider frowned. "She still hates me and blames everything on me. Says for all of us to go play in traffic and shit. I don't care if she doesn't want to be around me. I don't want to be around the new her myself. I just want her to listen to me say I'm sorry and that I mean it."

"Don't worry." I put my hand on her shoulder. "I have a feeling Clover and I will talk again today and I will bring you up. We aren't going to stay on this tour and be harassed by her. We will leave and then her boyfriend will be pissed because it would fuck things for them up to."

Rider nodded and Max came over. I got up from the couch to got back out into the venue. We wouldn't go on for another hour, but I needed some air. All this Drama made me feel like I was in junior high again. I flung the door open to see Clover standing there about to knock. She looked a little bit calmer, and maybe now we could actually have a conversation. I looked pass her at all the fans starting to enter. It felt great to know all these people were here to see us. I smiled and she cleared her throat so I would snap back into reality.

"I assume you were coming to find me?" She snapped.

"Never assume darling." I winked. "It only makes an ass out of you and me."

"Funny." She pretended to laugh. "I'm here to tell you I am not leaving this tour. So we are going to have to keep distance."

"No problem there." I shrugged. "But we need to go somewhere private. I have a few things I need to discuss with you and I'm sure you have a long list of past drama you want to blame on me."

She rolled her eyes and turned away. I followed after her not sure where we were going. She opened the door to what looked like an office, but there was nobody inside. So I walked in and closed the door behind me. It actually felt great in here. The air was cool and felt good compared to the heat outside. I sat down in a black leather seat, allowing Clover to start the conversation.

"Listen. You say you looked for me. Whatever. I guess if you did, you did. You didn't do enough to find me so I know for a fact you didn't give a damn. In fact that little make-out session with the tramp proved that." She stopped and I held back a laugh. "So I'm over it. If this tour is going to work, we both have to settle our differences and stay out of each others way."

"Okay." I stood up ready to take my turn. "Yes I looked for you, but I can't sniff you out, so excuse me for not knowing you were on a flight to L.A.. Also don't you ever tell me what my feeling are again. I did love you and still do, but that doesn't mean I can't move on Clover. Your with Oliver Sykes now. Why the hell do you care who I kiss? You shouldn't. I don't see me breaking you and Oli apart. Maybe because I've learned to be the bigger person. Childish games get you no where in life."

She bit her lip holding back everything she wanted to say. "Fine." She nodded. "Anything else?"

"Yeah actually. Hate me all you want. I've done lost enough sleep worrying about you. I know your safe and still hate me now and that's all that matters. But you will not treat Rider like Shit. You two have a past, so what? Who the fuck doesn't?" I stepped closer to her. "You need to open your ears, and stop running your mouth. Let her tell you what she needs to without digging things up. Then if you still want to hold a grudge, do it." I walked to the door and faced her for one more thing. "Oh and Clover. Stop acting like we did something. You left us. Remember?"

She walked over to slap me and I caught here hands and stared her in the eyes. I couldn't hide my feelings and I seen it in her eyes to. The longing for things to go back to the way they used to be. Us living together, sharing our drugs. I had missed her so much and I couldn't help myself. I bent down and pressed my lips to hers. The kiss was over just as quick as it happened. I hurried back to the bus feeling like a idiot. You shouldn't have done that. You're only setting yourself up for destruction.
♠ ♠ ♠
XD
I'm having loads of fun writing this story.
and I hope everyone is having just as much fun reading it.
Comments?