Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 35.

I could feel the weight change when Rider stepped away from me and a new pair of arms engulfed me. I looked up into the eyes of Oliver and mentally shuttered. I guess this was life though, you make mistakes and live with the consequences. "So, Ronnie will be staying on our bus with Nicky and then I will be staying here." "Oh no Oliver, that really isn't needed." He looked at me and I knew there was going to be a fight. "Yes it was, your my girlfriend, it is about time you start acting like it instead of follwing around Ronnie Radke like some sort of star struck fan!" He hollered at me. I could feel the anger rising in my blood. "Yeah matbe your right Oliver. Tell you what, I will just drop all of my friends and cater to your every whim, just like you want. And hell while I am at it why dont I take on the same asshole mannerisms like you and then we will be perfect for one another." He looked at me like I had slapped him across the face. "Look." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I am sorry, I just don't want it to be like that." "Whatever Oliver I am through, I cannot be with you anymore if this is the way it is going to be." He hung his head. "Please, don't do this Clover. I love you I really do, it is just well, I know that you and Ronnie have some sort of connection, I can see it in your eyes when you look at him and I can see it when he looks at you. I guess it hurts to know that you will never look at me like that. Just please Clover, give me a chance to prove to you that I am better than all of this." I sighed and looked at the floor, I didn't know what to do there was alot at stake here. "I am sorry Oliver, but at this point in time, I am just not sure. I need to talk to someone. Do you know where Nicky is?" He pointed out the window and I walked outside. We were somewhere in Colorado and it was cold. There was a fresh layer of snow on the ground and I wrapped my fur lined jacket around me. It was a good thing I had anticipated this and had packed for this situation.

I found Nicky sitting on the curb smoking. I approached her and sat down. "Ronnie told me about your little plan so I am aware of what you want, so do not act like your innocent." She smashed the cancer stick on the ground and looked at me. "I figured as much. So, I am your pawn, your plaything, and I know it, so what is it that you want?" I looked her over for the first time, we were really alike me and her. We had the same fashion sense, taste in men, if we werent using each other I somehow think we would be friends. "You want Oliver, and you have Ronnie, I have Oliver and I want Ronnie, I think e can think of something." She nodded and pulled out a cigarette and offered me one. I grabbed one and placed in it my lips and lit it. "So what do you have in mind priness?" I cringed. The only one that could call me princess was Ronnie. "I think that we need to talk to Ronnie about this as well." " We will be here for the next three days, and I know this place pretty well, I grew up here. In fact my old house is only like a ten minute walk from here. There is a little cafe on the corner, it is quiet and closed off, meet me there with Ronnie tomorrow." I nodded and Nicky stood up. "Oh and Clover?" I looked up at her and she smiled. "I know when I am being used, I am not stupid. I think we can be good friends if we do this right." I nodded and she threw her cigarette down on the ground and I followed suit. We linked arms and together went off to find everyone.

When we couldn't find anyone we decided it would be better if we took a walk to where she grew up. So we walked down the old abandoned road and came to a stop at an old victorian three story home. Time had treated it poorly and pieces of it were falling in. "You know, my great great great grandfather built this by hand and it has passed on for generations. I lived here until I was about six and my mom commited suicide in the first room on the left, the blood stains are still on the floor. No matter how hard I scrubbed I couldn't get them off. My dad was never in the picture, always on drugs and stuff, never wanted a kid I guess." She took a breath and exhaled, the air forming a smoky substance. "My brother died a few years later, he killed himself as well, same room as my mom. The blood is still there, I have always wanted to go in there, but I just cant anymore. I still own this place, I love it, but it is really painful." I looked at her, she was just another person and as much as I did not want to, I was begining to like her. She was like an onion so many layers, there was more to her than being a master minipulator. "Come on." I grabbed her hand and together we made our way back toward the bus. "Can we come back tomorrow?" I looked at her, her eyes were glazed with tears. "We can come back anytime you want Nicky." "I am sorry for all of the stress and hurt I have caused you." I laughed. "Caused me? Girl my life is nothing but drama." She nodded and I grabbed a clump of snow off of the ground and threw it at her. It hit her in the back of the head with a resounding 'thud', I laughed and she returned fire. "Oh it is on!" I laughed and together we began to hurtle snowballs at each other as though we had been best friends forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the crappiness of it, but i thought everyone should see another side of Nicky.
Comment please.
Lets mix this up a lil'.

Clovers Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/flippy_wonderdog/set?id=5326507
Nickys outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/nickys/set?id=5326685

By the way, here is an idea of what Nicky looks like:

http://pics.livejournal.com/intricatexlove/pic/00001akr
I know it is the girl from porcelian and the tramps, but oh well.

And here is what Clover sort of looks like:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/DXBaby424/characters/Nina/audrey_kitching--large-msg-11964317.jpg

there are some differences, but not alot, I know it is audrey kitching but you will leran to deal : )