Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 36.

So Clover, Nicky and I were meeting at this place today to go over our new plan. I was glad to see Nicky change her mind about Clover, and now we could finally try to be together. I just hoped it would be soon. I was on my way to talk to Curtis when I bumped into his girlfriend, Shauna. She was having a conversation with Jennifer, Matt's girlfriend, and they looked really close. Maybe they could also help us with our plan. I didn't know how well that would work though.

"Hey." Jennifer said walking up to me. "We've met before."

"Yeah." I smiled. "You're Matt's girl."

"Yeah. So, Shauna and I thought we would asked what you needed."

"I was coming to find Curtis."

Shauna's face fell and I guessed he wasn't around. It seemed like those two never separated and I could tell she missed him. I followed them onto the bus were I saw Oli napping on the couch. I felt like just kicking the crap out of him right now, but I didn't need to. Soon enough Nicky would belong to him and Clover would be mine. If everything went as planned. I know Oli, and he wouldn't switched girls without a fight.

"Um, I'm sorry." Shauna said bringing me out of thought. "Curtis left like ten minutes ago. Jen and I are trying to find something to do. As you can see everybody on this bus is lazy."

I laughed. "Well you could help me. I mean if you want something to do."

"Sure." They said in unison and laughed. "What do you need?"

"Well I'm supposed to meet some friends in about an hour, but I don't want to leave Rider alone with Max. Their really not getting along."

"Oh."Jennifer looked at her feet. "Well what can we do?"

"Well I wanted to get her out of the bus and do something, only thing is I'm not sure she would feel comfortable with just Me."

"We'll come." Shauna said her face glowing. I could tell she needed a way to get her mind off Curtis. "We'll meet you in your bus in about twenty minutes."

I left the bus and went back to Rider. She was sitting on the couch still in a depressed mood. She had been sad since I had my talk with her. It wasn't like I was trying to make her feel bad. I was just letting her know she wasn't going to take everything from Max. He was my friend and I was going to look out for him. She gave me a light smile and stared back at the ugly rug somebody had placed in the center of our bus. I was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. I threw up on it the first night of tour.

"Are we going somewhere?" Rider asked.

"Yeah. Shauna and Jennifer are going to join us. Their getting ready as we speak."

"Thanks Ronnie." She smiled. "It means a lot that you're trying to make me feel better. I promise I will do anything to help you get Clover back."

"Us to." Jennifer said walking through the door with Shauna. "Oli is using her and we think it's wrong. We don't know her personally, yet, but she seems like a nice girl who deserves the best."

"Well maybe you three can join us today. We need all the idea's we can get."

"What's going on this after noon?" Shauna walked over with Jennifer, their arms linked.

"Were coming up with a plan to get Oli with Nicky and Clover with me."

They nodded and looked at each other for a minute. I didn't know if they were thinking or what. I just hoped they could help in some way. We left the bus laughing and actually having a good time. It was cold out so we all wore jackets and walked into the town. We didn't know what we were going to do yet, but I wanted to help Rider. So I could spend an hour doing girls things, if they could help me out in the end. We got weird stares as we walked around and I couldn't help but feel awkward. Many people stopped and pointed and I knew they recognized me. I hoped they didn't think I was some kind of man-whore, because I was far from it. I was in love with one girl, and her name was Clover.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the readers.
XD