Sequel: The Webs We Weave

Snapshots of Reality

Chapter 7.

Ronnie grabbed my hand and I followed him out of the house and back to his. "So this is your idea of taking me out?" I couldn't help but laugh. I had to admit I was pretty happy he told Rider no, even though I knew eventually he would give into her. Rider was a pretty persistent girl and I had yet to see her fail at getting what she wanted. "Well, I need to tell you something before we go. Here sit down." He motioned for me to have a seat on his porch step and I sat, crossing my legs expecting the worst. "If you want to be my friend or Max's, you have to understand a few things. We like to do things, illegal things on the weekends, hell like all the time." He paused and I could tell this was hard for him to admit to me. "You mean like drugs?" He swallowed hard and nodded. My throat got dry and felt like it was closing. I was friends with drug addicts? " I understand if you don't want to be my and Max's friend anymore." He was looking at the steps. "Its okay really, I do them too."

His head shot up and I swallowed what little saliva I had in my mouth. "Really?" I shook my head slowly, and he looked angry for a moment. "I don't, but I am always willing to try something new." He smiled and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "Well, it is seven now, I am sure the fun has already started. Let's go and meet Brad okay? Are you sure about this though?" I nodded and we stood up and made our way to his car.

We had been driving about thirty minutes before we pulled up to a shaky looking house that I didn't understand how it was still standing. Ronnie pulled over and parked before running over to open my door for me. "Why thank you but I could have done that for myself." He laughed and pulled me out before slamming the door behind me and leading me up the stone path and into the house. There were people everywhere, I didn't see how there was any oxygen left to breath. I squeezed Ronnie's hand a little bit tighter and he led me up the stairs to a bedroom. "Hey Ronnie, who is this?" A man with sandy blonde hair and green eyes asked. "Chill Brad, she's cool. Now what do you have for me today?" The guy I assumed was Brad pulled out a bad of what I immediately recognized as weed and some small tablets that I wasn't sure what they were. "It is ecstasy princess." I nodded and swallowed. Was I making the right choice? "Having second thoughts?" Ronnie asked, handing me the pipe and a lighter. I shook my head and took them, my hands were shaking and I had very little idea of what to do. "You cover the hole with your finger and light it, when you are finished, take your finger off of the hole okay?" Ronnie whispered to me. I smiled and pretended I already knew. I don't think I managed to fool anyone however. "Hey man, give me two of those tablets." Brad handed Ronnie two tablets who in turn gave one to me. "Is it okay if we stay at your place?" I nodded and we made our way out of the party.

The whole way back to my house I felt lightheaded, the world seemed to be moving at a different place than me. At first I began to panic, but Ronnie assured me that it was only because I was high and I calmed down. When we finally managed to get back up to my room, I looked at Ronnie and took the tablet out of my hand. "You ready?" I nodded and took it.

It was amazing, I was so happy, and when Ronnie put on some music all I wanted to do was dance. I sat down for only a moment with my pacifier in my mouth, why we had to do this, Ronnie said he would explain in the morning. Eventually the happiness wore off though and I laid on my bed with Ronnie. "So, what did you think?" He seemed almost slightly worried. "I think you are being extremely friendly to someone you just met a few days ago. For nothing either, I mean, I won't sleep with you like my sister, so why are you being so nice to me?" " I don't know." I could hear the sincerity in his voice, which worried me. If he didn't know then what would keep him here being my friend? "Ronnie?" I asked my head feeling slightly heavy, sleep taking over my body. "Yes?" "Please don't ever leave me." Then, I fell asleep, however, before I fell asleep, I decided. Maybe I would give this drug thing a chance. What could go wrong? I would have my friends and I would have Ronnie there, nothing else mattered. And, for the first time in a long time, I slept peacefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
We have ten subscribers and only two people have commented, so those people officially own, and the rest of you guys, you know who you are, should comment, so we know how we are doing.
Clovers Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/squeekers/set?id=4917550