Status: Complete: Planning a future re-write & re-post.

Demolition Lovers

Chapter Eighteen.

“It’ll be ok,” Rob said, dragging me down to the ground. “No more people will die now. Cause you and him will be going away for a long, long time.” He straddled me and pinned my arms to the ground over my head.

“Fuck you!” I shouted, trying to struggle. It was useless. Damn, for a skinny guy, he sure is strong, and cute. NO!!! Lisa, don’t think that!! Think of how the hell you’re gonna get out of this.

“Come on. Time to take you two in, finally.” He went to reach for his cuffs and I pulled away from his grip, grabbing onto him.

I pushed him back and was about to overpower him, but I was grabbed from behind and dragged off of him.

“No, no, no. You don’t do that to my brother,” a voice said close to my ear.

I turned. “Fuck you, Jack!” I shouted.

“To you, it’s ‘Officer Davis,’” he said. “You ok, bro?”

“Yeah,” Rob said. “Come on, let’s get her in my car. Cuff her.” He pulled his gun and pointed it at me.

“You wouldn’t shoot me,” I said.

“But, I would,” Jack whispered behind me as he pulled my arms behind my back.

I was cuffed and dragged outside. I immediately scanned the area to see where Frank was. Nowhere. He was gone.

“Come on,” Rob said, pushing me.

Without word, I obediently walked with him and sat in the back of his car. I stared out the window the whole ride there. When everything was done at the station, I was thrown in a jail cell. I sat there, wondering if I would ever see Frank again. I laid on the cold, hard bed and cried myself to sleep.