Status: Complete: Planning a future re-write & re-post.

Demolition Lovers

Chapter Thirty-One

*~Amy’s POV~*

After a few minutes of settling down with the other girls, I went upstairs to find the guys. I wanted to talk to that one with the glasses. I think his name was Mikey. Who cares? He’s hot. I spotted the four of them, sitting and talking about something.

“Hey,” I said, joining them.

“Hey,” Mikey said, blushing a little.

I blinked and looked at him a little oddly. No one noticed though. “What’s everyone up to?”

“Figuring out what to get for dinner,” Ray said.

“Pizza?” I suggested. “Pizza’s always good.”

“So is Chinese,” Bob said.

“So is Mexican,” Gerard said.

“Oh boy,” I said. “Look what I’ve done. I’ll let you all mud wrestle over it.” I walked away quickly and went upstairs.

I wanted to see what Frank and Lisa were up to. I found their door and peeked in. They were both sound asleep. Lisa was curled up next to him. Aww, how sweet, I thought, reaching for my camera phone. I snapped a picture of them and walked away, going back downstairs.

“Hehe, look what I got,” I said, showing the girls the picture.

“Aww,” they all said in unison.

“Isn’t that cute?” I asked.

“Yes,” Maria said. “You would never believe who they used to be.”

“Remember though. We can’t tell the guys. If they found that out, they’d kick us out, or worse, call the police and say that we’re helping out criminals,” Ana said.

“Who’s helping out criminals?” someone asked coming downstairs.

“Umm…we were talking about a movie,” I said, looking at Mikey, who came down to get some laundry.

“So, Amy, you enjoying single life,” Natalie said, nudging me.

I looked at her oddly, then I kinda got the hint. I got the hint because she nearly screamed that across the basement.

“Not really. I miss having a boyfriend,” I said. “I need one.” I looked at Mikey, who wasn’t looking our way. “Damn,” I said under my breath.

“Screw this,” Maria said. “Mikey, Amy thinks you’re hot! She wants you! There, it’s out.”

“Maria!?” I slapped her arm and turned away, my face turning red. “Even though we know you like Bob!”

“Amy!?” She slapped my arm.

“While were confessing after having known them for a few hours. I’ll say I like Gerard!” Ana said.

“And I like Ray,” Natalie said.

“Wow, ok…umm…I’ll tell the guys,” Mikey said, grinning.

“Go ahead,” Ana said.

“Ok…going.” He was heading for the stairs.

“Then get going,” Natalie said.

“Yeah. Don’t be so hesitant,” Maria said.

“At least I’m safe because he knows I like him,” Amy grinned.

“Ok, going. Now.” He ran upstairs.

Awkward silence. The three of them looked at each other.

“MIKEY!” they all shouted in unison, heading up the stairs.

I followed, just because I had to hear this. They were trying to go upstairs in a horizontal line of three, eventually it changed to a single file line and they made it up, piling into the living room.

“Whatever he said about me liking Gerard, it’s not true,” Ana said.

“Same with me liking Bob,” Maria said.

“And me liking Ray,” Natalie said. “Not true.”

“Mikey never said anything to us,” Gerard looked at us oddly.

“I didn’t say a thing. Do you think I’d do a thing like that?” Mikey asked. “I’d let you all confess it yourselves.”

The three of them all turned beet red. I just laughed, feeling better and better by the minute that Mikey knows that I like him.

“So, no one likes me?” Ray asked, pretending to frown.

“Or me?” Gerard frowned too.

“And no one likes the Bobness?” Bob frowned too.

I laughed and left the room, stepping outside. I was sitting on the front steps for a few minutes until Mikey joined me.

“It’s only been a few hours, but do you really feel that way?” he asked.

“Honestly? Yes,” I said, turning to hide my embarrassment.

He chuckled. “Don’t be embarrassed. Do you believe in love at first sight?”

I turned back to him. “Maybe.” I grinned. “Do you?”

He didn’t answer. He just leaned in and kissed me. I guess that answered it.