Status: Complete: Planning a future re-write & re-post.

Demolition Lovers

Chapter Thirty-Nine

~*Two Weeks Later*~

**Frank’s P.O.V**

It was three a.m. and I did a sweep of the house to make sure everyone was asleep. I went back to finish packing a last few things. Then I went to wake Lisa.

“Sweetie? Get up, we’re gonna go now.”

She groaned. “Kay.”

She got up a few minutes later and was soon ready to go. We snuck downstairs, and out the front door. Lisa kept watch as I loaded the car. I went to get her, but as I approached, she was talking to herself.

“God? I know we shouldn’t be doing this, but I guess it’s for their safety. We can’t thank them enough for their help on getting us out. I guess you keeping them safe is thanks enough. Please watch over them.” She stopped.

“Lis?” I touched her shoulder.

She turned, and some tears brimmed her eyes.

“I’m fine,” she said.

“I’m sad too, but like you were saying, it’s for their safety. Let’s go now, before one of them gets up and finds us.”

She nodded and got in the car. I got behind the wheel and started up. I backed out and we were soon on our way.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“I dunno, but far away from here,” I said. “Go to sleep now, baby. I’ll wake you when we get somewhere.”

“Ok.”

I turned on the radio on low volume and soon, Lisa was out. I heard her breathing deeply. She was nearly curled up on the front seat. I wondered what they were gonna think when they got up and noticed that their car was gone. They’d freak out, that’s for sure. I laughed to myself at the thought.