Status: Complete: Planning a future re-write & re-post.

Demolition Lovers

Chapter Fifty-Seven

*~Flashback~*

We made eye contact and I blushed, trying not to show the pain I was in. 'Wait, he can help me maybe.' I changed my expression quickly, and watched his change. I lifted my shirt, exposing the bruise that was already there from the kick. I rubbed it and looked up at him again. He looked worried.
>>>>>
“Hey up there,” someone shouted from the lawn.
I looked and saw the delivery boy.
“Hey down there.”
>>>>>
“I Hope I live through this to see you again.” I got up and started walking towards the door but Frank grabbed my arm.
“No. I won’t let you go back in there. I’m taking you with me,” he said.
I was saved!
>>>>>
“I have a confession…That…was my first time.”
“Stealing money, and your virginity…nice.”
>>>>>
“Open up!” someone shouted while banging on the door.
I grabbed onto Frank as the lights flipped on. I knew I looked scared, but Frank kept an angry serious face on.
“You two step away from each other and put your hands over your heads,” the cop with the black hair said.
There was a pause…an awkward silence. Frank’s grip over my shoulders tightened as he seemed to be trying to hold me as close to him as he could.
>>>>>
I was about to cry and curse out the cop, but I noticed there was only one, and he didn’t look like any of the four cops that were there.
I moved around, trying to get comfortable, which was next to impossible because my hands were cuffed behind my back. I kicked the driver’s seat in a pissed off rage.
“Sleep well?” he asked.
“Fuck off,” I said, kicking the seat again.
“Now, why would you talk like that to me?” he asked.
“Because I…Frank!!! What the hell!?”
>>>>>
“You scared me!” I shouted.
“I’m glad I didn’t do what I was gonna do.” He grinned. “I was gonna pretend to be a cop. I thought about it, but you’d get pissed,” he laughed.
“Now you have to make it up to me.” I grinned.
“YES!!!!” he shouted, ripping his shirt off.
>>>>>
I ran throughout the store and didn’t see any sign of him. I was still running around, frantic, when I slipped in a pool of blood and fell. I didn’t get up; I just sat there and started sobbing.
“Come on, Frank. Please don’t leave me,” I whispered.
“Lisa!?” someone shouted.
“Frank! Where are you?” My head jerked up.
“I’m up by the…Oh shit!!!” There was a loud crash, glass breaking.
>>>>>
“Well, well,” Jack started. “We got your little boyfriend. If you want to be with him, just come over here.”
“Lisa, run!” Frank shouted.
>>>>>
I shot him one last look to say that I loved him and I took off.
“Hey!” one of them shouted.
>>>>>
I stopped, sunk down to my knees and started to cry again.
“Hey, it’s ok,” someone’s soft voice said behind me.
“No, it’s not,” I said as my crying eased a little. I turned around. “Fuck!” I scrambled to get to my feet, but I wasn’t fast enough.
“It’ll be ok,” Rob said, dragging me down to the ground. “No more people will die now. Cause you and him will be going away for a long, long time.”
>>>>>
“Come on, let’s get her in my car. Cuff her.” He pulled his gun and pointed it at me.
“You wouldn’t shoot me,” I said.
“But, I would,” Jack whispered behind me as he pulled my arms behind my back.
I was cuffed and dragged outside. I immediately scanned the area to see where Frank was. Nowhere. He was gone.
>>>>>
“F-Frank?” I said quietly.
He turned, his eyes turning from anger to instant happiness.
“Lisa!?”
I ran up to him and jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly. I started to sob into his chest. He hugged me back tightly as if he never wanted to let me go again. As I hugged him, I let the fact that we were in jail escape my mind, letting myself get a few seconds of freedom.
“I love you…so much,” I said.
“I love you too,” he said, his voice breaking a little.
>>>>>
“Come on, time for you two to go back to where you came from,” Jack said.
“We’re not leaving each other,” Frank said in a low voice.
Jack sighed and they all came to us. Rob grabbed me around the waist and pulled. There was a thud and Frank grunted in pain. I grabbed his hand and held on tightly. By now, I wasn’t even on my feet anymore. Rob practically had me lifted off the ground, pulling. The other three were pulling Frank. The whole time, both of us were shouting in protest. I was in tears, and I sobbed harder when Frank lost his grip on me and they pulled him away from me.