Status: Complete: Planning a future re-write & re-post.

Demolition Lovers

Chapter Seven

*~Frank’s P.O.V~*

I packed up what few things we had unpacked last night, while Lisa still slept. I had the T.V going quietly, just for some noise. I wasn’t watching it, until a news report came on.

“Another massacre, in another diner. Another massacre with one survivor. We’ve yet to get a good description or a positive I.D of the criminals, just their names. A male named Frank, and a female named Lisa. More on this story later.”

I arched my eyebrow at the T.V. Stupid people. They’re gonna have trouble catching us, if they can’t get an I.D or a description. I laughed to myself and went back to packing our stuff. When everything was packed, I checked the time. Ten, still some time left. I crawled back into bed and got close to Lisa, trying not to disturb her.

“No school,” she groaned.

Too late.

“Sorry, sweetie,” I whispered.

“What?” She turned to face me.

“I woke you. I didn’t mean to,” I apologized with my eyes.

“You’re cute when you’re all apologetic and sincere,” she said with a grin. I knew that grin, and I grinned back.

“Yeah?” I asked, planting a kiss on her forehead.

“Yeah,” she said as she moved to lean over me.

We started making out at that. Kissing that also involved giggling because neither of us are serious people, until it moved on farther. It was easy because her sleepwear only consisted of a big t-shirt and underwear. She was into kissing me, and I started with the touching. I went under her shirt and held on. I felt her hands moving slowly down my body, going for my belt buckle. Damn, why did I have to get dressed when I woke up?