Status: Complete: Planning a future re-write & re-post.

Demolition Lovers

Chapter Seventy

I felt a grin forming inside me. Was it the spirits of Frank and Lisa taking over our bodies?I suddenly felt so violent. Gerard must’ve noticed because he handed his gun to me and pulled another.

“Cover me,” he said.

I nodded and faced the other way. I heard a thud, and the young lady behind the counter gasped.

“Just take it,” she said. “Please don’t hurt me.”

“Please, you think I wouldn’t notice a silent alarm? Everybody has them these days. Just empty.”

“Back off!” I shouted, seeing people gather towards the front.

People gathered hearing the commotion. I held them off though.

“You, join them,” Gerard said behind me.

I heard rapid footsteps and the cashier joined the group I was holding off. Gerard was back at my side, his gun also raised. A few seconds later, everybody was dead, covered in blood. Amazing! I thought. It has to be them. They want us to carry on their legacy. I did a once over of the store, and actually found a live one that hadn’t joined us at the front. I brought her to the front to Gerard.

“Well?”

“Leave her, Ana. You can tell them all this lovely work is the criminal happenings of me, Gerard, and her, Ana. Toodles. Let’s go, Ana.”

I pushed her away and we were off. We got in the car and Gerard took off, away from home. I never thought I’d think of what I did.

“Gerard? Where did that come from?” I asked.

“I dunno. I just felt like doing it. It was a weird feeling that came over me.”

“The same happened to me. Gerard, do you believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff?”

“Why?”

“Call me crazy, but it seems like their spirits are inside us. They want us to carry on their legacy. Does that make sense?”

“I was thinking the exact same thing. Shall we?”

I looked at him and smiled. Then he started to sing softly.

“And I feel like there’s nothing left to do, but prove myself to you. And we’ll keep it running.”


A/N: Thanks for reading....and stuff.....yeah. This is a story I finished almost a year ago, so again, thanks for reading and being patient, AND THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE OF YOU WHO COMMENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!