A Supernatural World

Chapter 16

TJ mad her way thinking of the map that Jo had placed in her head, left, right, left again. She was thinking harder and harder as she felt she was getting closer to the destination, and she was hoping to get there fast enough. To save Jo.

She reached the end of the road, and saw the no trespassing sign. She shut off the engine and went by foot, through the shrubs. Nicking herself here and there. She finally got to a clearing, everything around was dead.

“You’ve come,” there stood Jo but it didn’t feel like her.

“You told me where to come? Where have you been?” TJ asked not knowing whether or not to take another step.

“I have a deal for you,” the voice sounded like Jo’s. “You want your powers I can give you that,” Jo’s form said. TJ was sure it wasn’t Jo, it couldn’t be. Then when she started to move towards TJ she was sure, this wasn’t Jo, there was no grace, or praw, her eyes weren’t looking around.

“I’m listening,” TJ answered.

“You could be a vessel, of sorts,” Jo said.

“For whom?” TJ asked.

“Well now that would spoil the surprise,” Jo said.

“Where’s Jo?”

“Oh, you are a smart one,” Jo’s form became someone else. A man.

“Where is Jo?” TJ asked.

“Is that what you want? To know where Jo is?” The man asked walking differently now.

“Yes, tell me where she is.” TJ let desperation flow through her voice.

“Alright, but you have to agree, to the terms I’m going to place on you,” the man took another step towards TJ.

“You’re going to give me my powers?” TJ asked.

“Yes, but I can give you much more, much, much more.”

“Alright, I’ll do it,” TJ wanted to know where Jo was that she didn’t care how she was going to get there, or what she could become.

“Very well,” the demon touched TJ’s forehead, and TJ fell to the ground. Just as her eyes were closing she saw Castiel and Jo coming through the forest and into the clearing.

“NO!!!,” Jo yelled.

“Lucifer,” Castiel said looking at the man.

“Well, well, if it isn’t the famous Jo,” Lucifer took a step forward.

“Wow, you look like hell,” Jo said with a little amusement in her voice she was trying to hide her worry.

“You’re too late,” Lucifer said standing over TJ’s body.

“Too late for what?” Jo asked, “What is he talking about?” she asked Castiel.

“She’s his now, she has become his bride,” Castiel said trying to keep Jo away from TJ’s body.

“Lilith?” Jo asked.

“Yes,” Castiel answered.

“It’s not over,” Jo yelled towards Lucifer.

“I’m counting on that.” Lucifer said.

Castiel grabbed Jo’s arm and puffed her out of there to the Motel where Sam and Dean were staying. “How did you know I wanted to come here?” She asked.

“Just a thought,” Castiel said and started following Jo up the stairs. Sam was in the room alone she could feel him. She walked in without knocking, waking up Sam.

“What the hell?” he said.

“Hell is exactly what I was thinking,” Jo said as she marched into the room. Behind her Dean walked in after he saw them from the car. His gun raised.

“Don’t point that shit at me,” Jo said angry.

“What’s going on?” Dean asked.

“This idiot lost TJ and now she’s gone,” Jo said a little louder then she had intended.

“What do you mean TJ is lost?” Dean asked, “You can find her.”

“I did, I found her but it’s too late,” Jo said sitting down and letting her head fall in her hands.

“Ok, what?” Dean turned to Castiel.

“TJ has been taken by Lucifer,” Castiel said it like it was nothing, his usual manner of talking with no emotions in his voice.

“We can get her back,” Sam said standing up and thinking of ways to get her back.

“You don’t get it, she is the new vessel of Lucifer’s wife, Lilith,” Castiel spoke before Jo could blow up again.

“WHAT?” Dean yelled.

“I’m done, I need to get out of here,” Jo said getting up, she walked out the door with Dean following her close behind.

“Where are you going?” Dean asked.

“I don’t know yet,” Jo didn’t stop and he kept walking with her.

“About last night...”Dean started to say.

“Yeah that was me,” Jo answered, “I was just giving a little boy his fantasy it was the least I could do.”

Before Dean could say anything a cab pulled up in front of Jo and she got in, leaving Dean standing in the middle of the road looking to where the car drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update lovelies.