Superman Frank

woohoo

One day fantasia was running wildly through the dark gloomy forest it was so dark you couldn't even see your hands in front of your face but she had so many times ran through this forest she knew exactly were she was going. She was headed toward the arctic ocean because she so badly wanted to see a penguin. On her way there a young boy ran into her. She fell to the ground and started crying the young boy started laughing and then kicked her in the face. Which made her cry even more but then all of a sudden she got up and did a double back flip and then a no handed front cartwheel and kicked him right in the shin. He was amazed by the technique she had and started applauding. Fantasia got out her kunai and started whipping it around like she had used it before but in reality she had stolen it from the boy she ran into. While all this was happening she had pooped her pants. It began to stink really bad and the boy asked if she had stepped in something. She looked down at her shoe but could not see anything since it was so dark in the forest so instead she had ran her hand over her shoe knowing all along the smell was really coming from her underwear .she replied she had not stepped in anything so the boy checked his shoes. When he bent down to run his hand over them he realized the smell got stronger he reached out his hand and felt something warm yes the girl had dug the poop out of her underwear and placed it on the ground. He grabbed a handful and squeezed it between his fingers he brought them back up to his nose and realized this was defiantly human poop. they both stopped what they were doing and could feel one another staring at each other through the darkness. “why is this so warm?” said the boy. “why is what so warm?” answered the girl. as he began to say”human poo-...” fantasia turned and ran. As she was running she fell into a hole. She tried to look over the top of hole, even when she jumped she couldn't see anything, then she realized it was because of the darkness. Really the hole was only 11/2 feet deep, and 10 feet wide.
She figured since she was going to be stuck in that hole for quite a while, she might as well pass the time by listening to music.
She grabbed her ipod out of her pocket, well what she thought was her ipod, it was really a Cheeto, white cheese to be exact.
She stuck it in her ear and started singing.
“And I'd swim the ocean for you
The ocean for you
Whoa, Kelsey
And I'd swim the ocean for you
The ocean for you
Whoa, Kelsey.”
Then she heard a “snap” noise, the boy she thought. Its the boy.
She took out the white(and now yellow) Cheeto and placed it back in her pocket.
“SNAP”...
The noise was louder this time. She jumped and noticed that the hole wasn't even really a hole it was a coffin.
She felt something on her back, she turned around.
Someone or something?
Whatever it was it covered her mouth. She started to scream.
“You big bully, no body likes you” She kicked and screamed, until her right arm fell off.
“Great, your arm fell off, and why are your eyes closed?”
“Eyes closed?” She felt them touch her face.
“Like I said, eyes closed?”
Then she could see, it was like Christmas mixed with...Easter, mixed with, breakfast!
She turned to her right and tried to see what was in the distance, she noticed that there were some oompa lumpas, and they were singing
“it's gonna get harder
And it's gonna burn brighter
And it's gonna feel tougher
Each and every day

So let me say, that I love you
You're all I've ever wanted
All I've ever dreamed of to come
And yes you did come.”
“wow” she said, “They are mighty fine looking aren't they?”
“Yes indeed”
She looked away from the oompa lumpas, and saw... him...
...
“Well look what the cat dragged in!” she said, while waving her hand like she was about to lose that arm too.
“What re you talking about?” “And quit waving your arm, earlier with your kunai you looked like a blind pirate”
She stepped out of the coffin, and into some dog doodoo. “Great” she looked around for something to wipe the gooey slime onto.
She looked behind her and saw her Hero...
...
MRS. BUTTERSWORTH!!
She immediately ran over to her, and started throwing paper bombs at her. Mrs. Buttersworth screamed “Broken glass sends shivers down my bottle!”
Then before you knew it, the Gieco, gecko appeared, and he said, “5 minutes or more could save you on your insurance... wait what insurance?”. He walked over to a water fountain and started swimming and singing something about candy mountain.
While everyone else was watching him swim, Fantasia saw a unicorn, yes it was magical! She immediately started running towards the sound of its galloping hooves.
But on her way she got distracted, she thought she heard something running past her, almost like it was a car, going way over the speed limit. She stopped.
She felt the wind blow against her face. She gasped.
Edward Cullen was now standing right in front of her. “Edward?” she asked. “Can you help me?”
“What are you doing out here?”
“I'm kinda lost, and I didn't really want to ask the unicorns for help”
“Whatever i have to find Bella, we were hunting and she just took off, and she's a newborn so shes faster then I am.”
“Okay well good luck!”
She started walking away, she stuck the Cheeto back in her ear.
“Kelsey” was still stuck in her head.
“So take one word, you said
You put it in your bed
You rest your tiny
head on your pillow

You wonder where you're going next
You've got your head
pushed to my chest
And now you're hoping
That someone will let you in”
She was singing like no one was around but really, he was.
...
and so was Harry Potter, he was swinging around his stick saying some words that Fantasia couldn't make out.
He was right behind Fantasia, he was tracking her, making sure he didn't lose her.
Fantasia still wanted to go to the Arctic Ocean and see the penguins, and now that she thought about it more she wanted to see the polar bears too!
She started thinking, Why couldn't I see before, was I blind, or were my eyes really closed all the time?.
She didn't want to think about the idea of not seeing anymore, so she thought about how she could make more friends, maybe she could become friends with the polar bears and penguins!
She started dancing like Michael Jackson and was on her way to the Arctic Ocean.
On her way she spotted cheetahs, and some talking snakes. The snakes told her that the ocean was right past Broadway street, which was right before the ring-pop mountain.
Once again she started dancing like Michael Jackson and was on her way to ring-pop mountain.
When she got to ring-pop mountain, she snapped her fingers and Bullet For My Valentine appeared, she clapped her hands and started grabbing all the watermelon ring-pops she could find and plopped them on her fingers. It started raining and she didn't have anything to cover herself from the rain with.
So she took off running, fog started wafting towards her from the north. “The Mist” she thought “It's The Mist”
She pooped her pants again. Which she thought was going to become a very bad habit.
She finally got to the Arctic Ocean. She grabbed a blanket, which was hanging on a spruce tree, and sat down watching the penguins ride the waves, trying to get on land.
She looked out into the distance, she noticed that there was almost no ice left in the water. Fantasia saw a momma polar bear and her baby, swimming towards the only piece of ice left. She felt a tear fall from her eye, but before she could wipe it, Frank Iero appeared, and wiped it from her cheek.
“Skittle?” she looked up and saw his hand full of skittles.
“Only if you help those polar bears”
he immediately ripped off his shirt and became super-man. “Wait...wheres my cape”
Fantasia stood up and took the blanket she was sitting on and handed it to her new Hero.
He wrapped it around his waist. He walked right over to the grassy edge, and blew as hard as he could. The water immediately turned to ice, trapping the swimming polar bears.
“Fraaannnnk” Fantasia whined. She glared at him.
“Ugh, fine hold on” he waved his arm towards Fantasia, like she was supposed to back up.
She took a few steps back and waited for something to happen. Nothing did.
The Mist reappeared. And when it disappeared, Frank was gone.
She wanted to help the polar bears, and penguins so bad. She started to cry again.
She heard something in the bushes, she turned around and saw the boy from earlier.
“I'll help.” He walked over to the edge and jumped like a flying monkey.
Fantasia pooped her pants again. She dug her hands in her pants and scooped it out like you would candy from a bowl.
A bright flash appeared, she looked up. The boy was using fire jutsu.
“Cool” she thought.
He grabbed all of the penguins at once and put them safe on land. Fantasia “ooo-ed” and “aahh-ed” at his performance. When he was back on land, he grabbed Fantasias hand and they both walked to Broadway Street, and started planning their wedding.
They agreed on “I Write Sins Not Tragedies”, and some white coconut cake.
Only the people they met on their journey were invited, including
The Oompa Lumpas.
Mrs. Buttersworth.
Gieco, gecko.
The Cheeto Man.
Frank Iero.
Edward and Bella Cullen.
The Magical Unicorn.
Cheetahs.
Talking Snakes.
Harry Potter.
The penguins and polar bears.
Michael Jackson.
They still live to this day, in Antarctica. But there home is fading away.
They have 12 children, 24 grandchildren, 48 great grandchildren, and 112 dogs.