Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 1

Image

Ive never seen everyone at this school so worked up about this guy that is coming! I mean its just a boy.....whats so special ? Not like Im going to be spending time with him anyway... no one notices me, Just because I dont dress cutely like the other girls here SO WHAT! Cant a girl be different here! Well whoever he is or whatever he looks like its not like I will be noticed by him.

"HEY SERENITY!!! HES COMING HES COMING!!! I heard that he was tall and handsome!! OHH! BREAK ME OFF A PICK OF THAT!!!!!"

Ok so if you are wondering who this is This person with the BIGGEST mouth in the universe is Amy shes sweet as she can be but shes boy crazy ive known her since I started here at Braden High shes the first to talk to me even so shes a lot to handle but you get use to her.

"Shh!" Do you want him to hear you idiot!"

"Sorry I'm just so excited! Why aren't you excited is it because no boy likes you?"

Man I hate it when she does that!

"No!"

"LIES why don't you dress up nice sometime you are so pretty ever since Kevi-"

"SHUT UP YOU KNOW I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM!!"

"Sorry." she whispered softly

"Its okay."

"Oh my gosh hes coming!!"

I stared hardly at the door.

"Now now settle down students take your seats class is about to begin!!!"

The door opened and Ive never seen anyone In my life that breath taking.... I couldnt help but look into his eyes he was beautiful.

" Listen up class this is Jason he is a new student here and i want you to treat him with the most respect! I expect you to be on your best behavior!"

" Oh my word I think I'm dying his beauty is blinding."

" Don't you mean your going blind?"

" mmmmhmm."

I snapped in her face.

" Hello! Serenity is over here!!."

" Oh sorry but just at him!"

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Jason now choose your spot you want to sit."

I looked away from Amy to look at him...he was staring at me so hard. I started to feel faint Why was I FEELING like this just by being stared at well now...that I think about it,

He came and sit by me OUT OF ALL THE FRIGGIN PLACES!! HE SAT BY ME!!!!!!

I turned around to see what he was doing and what do you know he was staring right at me!!
I turned away and noticed that my face was RED hot.

During the process I pushed all my stuff on the floor GREAT now hes going to think I'm some kind of Clumsy idiot 2 points for Serenity WAY to go!

I got out of my seat to pick everything up but they were already on my desk but I thought I....

I looked at his face and he just smiled a light soft smile. I smiled back I didn't want to be rude.

" Thank you. " I said.

I couldnt help but blush.

" Your most welcome Serenity."

And with that he slowly took my hand and kissed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel really confident by doing this story its really fun and Im enjoying writing it and I hope you are also The next update will be this Thursday^^ thank you for reading Please comment and tell me what you think ^///^