Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 11

Image

"Hey Sweetheart how are you feeling ?"

" HEY HEY!!! MRS. ROSE!!! I thought you were on a cruise right now in the Caribbean ."

" Oh yes yes I was but when I got a call from the doctor her father and I had to rush right over here."

Someone kill me...I look at Jason and he mouthed is that your mom and I sightly nodded my head and he mouthed back wow she looks just like you.

I flushed.

" My My MY!! Serenity is this your Boyfriend! "

I was drinking some water..........well not anymore I spit it out great.

"MOM!!!! YOU JUST DONT!! - "

Jason took my mom 's hand and cupped it in his own. Wow is he profesh or what?

Mrs. Rose indeed I am Serenity's boyfriend and I must say you look absolutely beautiful.

My mom does one of her Serenity good job thumbs ups behind her back.

" Well aren't you a nice young man. "

I stuck my finger in my mouth and rolled my eyes back. Jason smiled.

I mouthed don't get her started. He nodded back.

" Serenity hon do you need anything because your father said that we have to go quick or the next cruse will be leaving. " she said

"Where is dad." I frowned.

" Sweetie he wishes he could be here right now but hes trying to hold the cruise so we don't miss it."

My mom kissed my forehead and rubbed the back of her hand on my cheek. I didn't look at her.

" Serenity we will be back as soon as we can okay." she smiles lightly at me.

" Kay."

She squeezes my hand and waves and closes the door.

I sighed.

"Serenity just one more day and you will be out of here. I promise."

" Yeah I guess."

When it started getting late Amy said her goodbyes and left while Jason stayed here with me.

" Jason...."

" yes?"

" How old are you?"

" 16 why?"

" No no I mean how old are you REEEAALLY."

" ohh....about 116 years old."

" Wow your really old."

" I have another question."

" okay?"

" How come when you are near humans your not like crazy."

" What do you mean?"

" I mean like their blood why don't you bite me?"

" Because Ive been around humans for so long and I just try not to think about it I guess. "

" How long has it been since you have had human blood."

" A while."

I can't believe I'm about to ask this but I'm curious to what he is going to say.

" Would you like some ?"

His eyes widen with thirst he licked his lips and then closed his eyes and quietly said.

" No. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Jason is such a weirdo I cant wait for the next chapter ^^ New Character Alert.....if I cant make anything more Obvious. But Anyways I just wanted to Thank all my 46 readers and the 6 subscribers ^^ for supporting my story and for the 1 comment ^^ the other 2 are me but its fine as long as people are reading im defiantly happy