Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 15

It was Jason and I we were sitting in the hospital cafeteria it was so quiet I thought I was going to go insane! Jason wasn't even looking at me he was just sipping his coke for the past 30 minutes and Amy saw this hot doctor dude and totally ran off screaming ' WAIT IM SICK!' I couldn't take it any longer!

" Jason listen everything will be fine I won't marry Eric I don't love him I love you." I said and I reached for his hand in the process.

"Serenity I know, I know but UGH! He won't give up Eric will do everything in his power to make you his I was so Confident that I wouldn't love I'm such a fool." He tighten his hand under mine .

" Jason We will find something That will throw him off to where I won't be turned into a vampire and that we will be together forever!" I gave him a light smile.

" Yes I won't let him hurt you I won't. " Jason leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"GO SERENITY GET SOME!!!!!!" whispered Amy looking dead at me beneath the table.

" ERK!" Amy yelled as she hit her head under the table while my foot just happened to have kicked up.

" What was that ?" Jason said.

"Oh that It was nothing." I smiled.

The pain in my ribs came back and I crouched and groaned.

"Serenity its time to take your medicine. " At that moment Jason stood up and picked me up bridal style.

I thought it was an oven in here all the nurses were gasping and everyone was clapping then.......... Jason leaned his head down and whispered in my ear lightly .." I have to make sure you are better for future references."

I put my hands over my mouth and then covered my face. Later that day Jason took me home and we stayed there and talked and watched movies and laughed.

" Jason." I said tracing his lips.

" Yes?"

"Why did you change?"

" I changed because something hit me like I have never felt before its called love at first I was going to use you....but then I realized you had something different about you and the more I spent time with you and saving you from Kevin the more I fell in love with because I knew you needed me."

"Hmm..." Jason took my other hand and started kissing it. I started to fill sleepy and started to dose off.

"Sleepy hm?"

I nodded with my eyes half opened. Then Jason kissed my hands at once and put the covers over me and put his hand on my cheek and smiled at me at the door and closed it.

ERIC'S POV!

" I see you got my message to meet in the back alley of this old warehouse."

" Heh.......... heh heh so you want revenge on My brother as well? "

"Yeah I do........I want him to pay............at first if I would have known that you weren't him I wouldn't have tried to bite your head off."

"Its fine.....you wolfs do like chewing on the nearest things don't you?"

" If only It brings me joy than yes."

"Well I have a task for you to do seeing that you know my brother and her girlfriend pretty well."

"Got it I will do it."

" Then It was a pleasure working with you Kevin."

" Oh the Pleasure is all mine."

SERENITY'S POV

I jolt up crying and breathing hard from having a nightmare..........that Kevin and Eric were going to join together.........to destroy us both....... any way that they could.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH this is not good ^^ Im sorry I haven't written in a while Stupid science brochure XD No But seriously that you so much everyone for The 9 suscribers and the 72 readers and also the 5 comments Oh I hope you enjoy part 3 its going to be intresting ^^

Thank QQQ~