Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 19

AMY POV

"mmmm.....where am I......". I open my eyes to see Eric wipe his mouth off looking at me and smiling..

" That's the way to do it. " Eric said

My head felt so light headed and I don't remember anything. I look to see the T.V. Off and that it was dark and two candles were lit.

" Eric This is so romantic. " I smiled and he laughed and then all of a sudden he stop laughing and looked at the window and before I knew it he was gone.............Maybe I was imagining things..........

JASON POV

" Well ........brother why don't you come and join me.....Ive only started the fun with her in there... Eric said behind my back

" ERIC! What you are doing is wrong! You have to stop SHES SERENITY"S BEST FRIEND!"

Eric Smiled and crossed his arms while shaking his head. " Brother you have changed for this girl that you haven't even slept with and you say you love her whats the point in love if you do not have pleasure.....well you waste
but when she becomes mine I will have that pleasure.. Eric smiled a twisted smile.

" IF YOU TOUCH HE-."

" You remember our deal don't you brother........when the clock strikes midnight...............she will become mine forever.

SERENITY POV

I can't sleep even If I tried...........Its 10:00 and I cannot close my eyes only to think about Jason and and my best friend Amy in the hands of Eric...........I am so pathetic I want to be there to help.......

Then the latch to the window opens.......
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Im so happy~ sorry I havent Updated in like Foreve~ and for the cliffhanger heh heh ^_^U