Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 20

I look to right.......and notice that the window was right open but there was no one there the wind was strong I knew something was going to happen tonight but I didn't know what until I looked in front of me to see Kevin staring at me from the side corner of my room.

" Heh its been a while hasn't it Serenity." he smiled

My mind was blank I knew he and Eric had teamed up while Jason was gone no one would be here to protect me and I knew my fate was waiting for me outside that window.

" What do you want with me Kevin? What are you going to do take me away and go far away from here?"

Kevin came off from the wall and put his hands on the front of the bed I lay at.

" Something like that but Actually your ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes Wedding girl."

Then Kevin swooped me up into his arms and started to run with me in them.

" I demand you let me go!!!!!! NOW KEVIN MY RIBS ARE STILL FRACTURED IDIOT! "

" Damn I was right you are very feisty aren't you?"

I had no Idea where I was going I could be going anywhere for all I knew and then I realized I was going into the darkness and as we went we came to a very tall broken down mansion behind all the trees of the woods..... where was Kevin taking me!

We came into the house and I saw lights inside as soon as we walked in it was so beautiful there were black and red rose petals all over the seats of the mansion chairs like a church it was a CHURCH and the red curtains and the bows with crosses it was so beautiful and then I realized these pale nuns came and rushed me into a room like I was having a baby and everything went black.

Until I heard the violins and the piano playing in harmony It was so peaceful and soft but sad then one of the nuns started talking in this language I could not understand.

when I opened my eyes I gasped my hair was not a darker red anymore it was blonde and I was wearing light pink lip gloss and a long topless white dress and it was beautiful I was wearing long white gloves and flowers in my hair I spin around 3 times and the dress lightly flowed down when I stopped.

The nuns were in awe.......I was as well when I heard the front door open and watched all the nuns bow..

********

Jason POV

" YOU WILL NOT MARRY HER!" I scram at my only brother.

" You incompetent brother she is already there in her virgin dress.......now if you will excuse me I will be late if I do not leave."

" Brother you are welcome to come............watch me turn the virgin dress into a silky lust of red."

I watched as Eric turned around and his twisted frown turn into a even twisty smile.
and disappear into the night.

I knew that smile all too well.

**********
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the even worse cliffhanger XD