Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 21

SERENITY POV

As I watch all the nuns bow I suddenly hear the piano and the violins play more into harmony it was even beautiful than before. Then I notice the head nun to tell all the other nuns to stop bowing and she came up to me and she had her hands behind her back and when she took them from behind her back it was the most beautiful veil ive ever seen in my life it was beautifully attached to sliver roses and white roses and the veil was long and white and had silver crosses on them. Then the head nun put the veil onto my head and then said something in a different language. Then she leads me out into the crowd of people in the blackened seats, Wait there was no one here and now it was crowded! I walked on the long blacked carpet. It was all slow motion.........I didnt see anyone........is this a dream?

I looked up and saw someone staring to walk down the stairs of the church and it was my love Jason! We could finally be together......forever...

JASON POV

..........Serenity........... I raced towards where the church was I could see every light on. I scram her name over and over but nothing would come out untill I pushed open the doors and thats when I relized....

SERENITY POV

I kept running to my love getting closer and closer.......everything in slow motion then as soon as I got closer he held in his hand a black grail in his hand I easily and took a big gulp in my mouth then I heard the noise.........that noise that couldn't be taken by anyone.

"SERENITY NO!!!!!" Jason yelled. It was then I realized.........I looked at the Other Jason Staring Straight into my eyes.....which was Eric's everything started to get black my hand opened and the cup splashed up in the air.. I look over at Jason seeing him run so slowly to me.

Everything goes black

It was too late.
JASON POV
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter!!!!!!