Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 7

Image

I fell asleep......... His Smell was so Heavenly that I must have Drifted.............I Open my eyes
to see where he was and he had my hand in his hand and he was kissing it.

" Miss Serenity you look so Beautiful when you sleep."

I blushed , Of Course How often does a guy tell you that? OH Shut Up I know No guy has ever told you that If they have Well Excuse me.

" Thank you. Jason Its getting late.....but I don't want you to............"

" Leave? I will stay here as long as you would Like."

Jason Kisses my forehead and rubbed the back of his hand on my cheek.

" You promise.."

I said in a baby voice.

Jason chuckled and Lower down and Whispered in my ear..........

" I will do anything you ask of me only if you do what I want in return. He said in a seductive voice.

" I will do anything."

He smiled lightly and nodded. I got up and told him that I wanted to change into something more comfortable so I changed into a T - shirt and when I got back He had no shirt on and his jeans AND! WITHOUT HIS GLASSES!!!! I couldnt help it but my face Flushed red.

Jason was behind me before I knew it and he had his arms around my waist.

" Jason what changed your mood you were so sweet and kind now you seem... different.."

Jason takes my wrist and Kisses it.

" I am a vampire aren't I and Serenity........This is the real me.........."

I covered my face with one of my hands and tried not to faint his breath on my neck was so cool and like a numb feeling .

" Heh your so Adorable."

" Yeah you seem way different."

" Sorry. but I just can't help myself."

" I was trying to impress you Serenity when I first saw you I thought you were the Most Precious thing in my life that I had to get to know you, your scent lured me to you. and you smell Delicious."

I Yawn and then we both laughed. He picks me up and puts me gently on the bed and puts the covers on me. I start to slowly close my eyes. I see Jason Smirk a little I close my eyes.

And then I fell into a Dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOSH! Jason is sucha hotty ^^ lol Sorry If you like my story please Make Banners for it so I know ^^ I dunno how to make one I know Pathetic right PLEASE I WILL BE SO HAPPY! Thank you so much ^^