Vampire Innocnece (When Loving a vampire gets Complicated!)

Chapter 8

Image

I wake up to look at the clock to see if It was time for school but it wasn't time yet it was 6 and I don't normally wake up until 7: 30. I started to smell something and it smelled like eggs and pancakes I wondered if my parents were back but they weren't coming back until next Sat, and it was only Tuesday. Then I just Remembered about Jason and that kiss we had.

"JASON!"

I jumped out of bed and ran down to the kitchen and what do you know Jason is making me Breakfast. AWW SO SWEET! I ran over to him and give him a big hug , he almost dropped one of the dishes.

" Good morning love. "

I laughed really hard.

" Jason don't tell me you are Edward Cullen now?"

"Sorry I just wanted to give it a try."

We both laughed. I started eating the eggs and Pancakes and they were really good. Oh man I feel like we are a married couple. I giggle and squeal every time I took a bite. Jason just looked at me a little confused.

" So I take it you like it?"

" Oh yeah yeah its so good! Aren't you going to eat some?"

" No Vampires don't eat I mean we can but its just Disgusting."

"but..........you can cook..........?"

" Yup don't ask its really complicated."

He looked Embarrassed. I ate about 4 pancakes and all the eggs I could fit in my stomach. Yeah they were THAT good.

I took a shower and then got my school clothes together and put on a different colored Bandanna . Today it was Purple XD I walked down stairs and then jason asked me if he could take a shower and of course I would say yes.

" Thank you so much." He smiles and walked up stairs.

I was sitting there waiting for about 20 minutes I was thinking what's taking him so long. I walk up STAIRS WITHOUT EVEN THINKING! I open the door and I saw Jason putting on a new shirt and MAN OH MAN! I didn't see it too clear last night but he has everything and with out thinking again I walk up to him and touched his chest.

" You like?"

" uh huh."

Jason smirked and then picked me up and ran down stairs in a flash. He got his stuff and got mine and then we ran to school and we had 30 more minutes until school started my hair was really messed up and then me and Jason laughed I went into the school and went into the bathroom to brush it down.

I came out of the bathroom when I saw Kevin and he saw me. I ran into the bathroom and went into the stall and I started to shake I heard footsteps in the bathroom and I knew it was Kevin.

" Now why are you hiding I just want to talk with you."

He kicked the first stall and I was 6 Stalls away. And then the next one, and then the next one and another one. Every Stall he kicked sounded like a shrieking cry from someone who was stabbed I got on top of the toilet so he wouldn't see my feet.

" Looks like I only have 3 stalls left. I wonder where Serenity could be."

I started crying I Knew he would find me soon and when he did I was going to get my Pay and I wouldn't live to see through it. .......
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading ^^ I hope she will be okay T^T