You're in Vampire Country, Now

And As The Blood Runs Down The Walls

Frank’s P.O.V.

I laid in Mikey’s bed, calm as could be; yet I didn’t move a muscle. She had lied to me. She had told me she loved me and she didn’t. Chloe had found out about Tater’s monthly rituals and had told Gerard. Gerard then told me, to torture me, the night he beat me up. Why hadn’t I done this sooner? I didn’t even know. But tonight was the night. No more lying to Frankie. No more.

Tater had opened the door and was quietly watching “Mikey” sleep. I smiled to myself, breathing ever so slightly. It was so silent in Mikey’s room that I could even hear Tater breathing. Suddenly, after what seemed like hours, I heard her hand touch the doorknob. Now’s my chance! I got up quietly, not making a sound, and tiptoed behind her. She took her time opening the door, as to not wake up “Mikey”, so I had just the right amount of time to aim the knife up and into her lower back. She slumped to the floor. I couldn’t believe the sick mixed emotions that washed over me at that moment. I couldn’t believe that little Frankie Iero had gotten his revenge.

Chloe’s P.O.V.

Gerard and I decided to go home early that night. He wasn’t feeling too well, and he wanted to be in his room, so we headed home in silence. I opened the large wooden doors that lead into the main hall and walked in to the familiar sounds of electronically altered gun-shots and cheering. Jen, Bob, Ray, Sorrow, and Mikey were all sitting around on the couches, and Ray and Bob were playing Halo. “Argh! You ass!” Ray shouted, punching Bob’s arm.

“Hah! Don’t be jealous ‘cause I just kicked your Fro-licious butt!”

“Fro-licious, huh?” Ray asked, running his hand through his hair. “You’re damn right I’m Fro-lici-”They stopped and stared at Gerard and I. Gerard turned crimson and ducked out of the room. I walked over and sat down on one of the various couches.

“Go on,” I said calmly, staring at everyone. I had every right not to talk to them, but I did. “I wanna see you get your ass handed to you, Toro.”