You're in Vampire Country, Now

October 25th

Frank's P.O.V.

I was "crying" again. Damn i was good at it too. I felt bad, though, for tricking everyone. Though in a sick way, it was funny. I would here Bob and Ray and Jen talking and they'd be like, "Poor, poor Frankie! He's so distraught! Oh, i feel sooo bad." I would stifle laughter and then burry my head in the pillow and "cry" some more. And then I would sniff real loud so they would know i was still "crying". It was sick, yes, but as long as they didn't know the truth. I was just thinking about how long i would play this charade before I "got over it". And then, how to get them to find out she died. And then I had to plan out how long I would be depressed for that .

"Frankie?" I looked up and was shocked to see Gerard standing way the hell across the room from me. I didn't say anything, i was too damn shocked. I'm sure I blinked about a thousand times though. "Y-you okay? S-sorry 'bout Tater..." I leaned forward, wide-eyed. He was sorry about Tater?! I couldn't even speak. I thought for a moment that Chloe might have told him to come say a few words of comfort to me, but then i realized that Chloe suspected something. So why is he here? "Okay, look, Frankie, i know you probably don't want to see me but i came to say that i'm sorry. I mean....I'm more than sorry, i really...I really love you man...like a brother you know? And i just don't want you hating me for the rest of eternity..." He stopped and stared off at the floor. "I'm sorry, buddy." That damn near killed me inside. I almost burst into [i[real tears. Even though Gerard was the one who had done wrong, i felt like a real dick.

"It's okay..."

"No, no it's not...look Frankie no matter how much you slip up, and i know you will again, i'll never hurt you again, okay? Not you or anyone else."

"Thanks, Gee." I nodded. Now there's a name that i hadn't used in a long time. He nodded and sort of smiled and then he stood there. An awkward silence filled the room as he continued to nod and i just laid there, watching him. "Y-you can sit down if you want..." I said, sitting up so he'd have room.

"O-oh...okay." He came over and sat down, never even looking at me. "I'm...I'm real sorry about Tater though." Finally he looked at me, his eyes were glazed over and the area around them was all swolen and red, as if he'd been crying.

"Yeah..." I sniffed really loud. "I just don't understand why she's gone or where she went...I just hope she's okay..." I let some "fake" tears flow freely down my face and pretended to be embarrassed to let him see me cry. I wiped off my face with the back of my hand.

"I'm sure she'll be f-fine..." Gerard said. I looked at him and smiled a little. He was finally back to normal.

But what had I become?