You're in Vampire Country, Now

Frankie, Dear (October 29th)

Chloe's P.O.V.

I sighed and leaned back into the couch. Except for Tater being missing everything had been calm the past few days and I was very greatful. Gerard and Frank were friends again, though Jen still hated Gerard's guts. Mikey and Sorrow were together which was absolutely adorable in my opinion. Mikey was definitely growing up.

We were all in the main hall getting ready to watch Dawn of The Dead (it was either that, or Interview With The Vampire). Gerard and Frank sat next to me, talking about how long it had been since they'd seen it. I thought about it and, yeah, it had been a long time. Mikey and Sorrow sat next to them, practically making out, which i could have done without seeing, no matter how cute it was. Jen and Bob, of course, where sucking face and no one wanted to see that. And then poor Ray was all on his own since Danielle left, so he just sort of sat there, wishing he didn't have to sit next to Jen and Bob.

Ray eventually moved next to Frank, since neither of them had anyone to be with. I mean, neither did Gerard and I...

BOOM! "What the hell?!" All of us jumped at the same time. It had come from the ceiling. All of us sat very still, i half expected that the roof would cave in. BOOM! There is was again. "What is that?" Frank asked, practically yelling.

"I don't know!" Gerard and I exclaimed at the same time. BOOM! SCREEEEECH "You hear that?" Gerard asked, frantically searching the ceiling for the cause of the noise.

"Yeeahhhh..." Bob mumbled. "It sounds like...fingernails on a chalkboard." I shook my head, coming to a realization of what was happening.

"No, no..." SCREEEEEECH My eyes widened. "Its...bending metal?"

"Holy shit!" Frank and practically everyone else screamed as rubble and metal and wood came crashing down. All of us, Gerard dragging me with him, ran to the very edges of the main hall. Gerard and I stood together, Gerard mumbling a prayer, until the dust and debris cleared. I couldn't believe it. In the middle of all the wreckage stood Tater, wearing a bloody white dress, the one she wore for her Mikey rituals, minus the blood, shielding herself from the rays of the sun with a large wooden chunk of ceiling.

"Hello, Frankie, dear." She said in a sickly sweet tone, "Didja miss me?"