You're in Vampire Country, Now

Litter (October 29th)

Frank's P.O.V.

Tiny bits of debris floated in the air around Tater. The sun shone like a spotlight on her and her pale complexion. I almost pissed myself. How did she live?! There's no way! But she was very much "alive". "Frankie, Frankie." Her voice was like nails on a chalkboard. She took a few steps toward me, lugging the huge chunk of wall over her head to protect her from the sun, among other things. "You didn't think i'd live, did you?" I could sense the confusion in the room as everyone stared at the two of us. Tater had stepped into the shadows and out of danger and, throwing her sun sheild aside, started stroking my face. That was it, i felt my pants grow wet. Thank god i was wearing black. "But you didn't plan, Frankie boy. You didn't sever my head, you didn't tie me up, lock me in a coffin,burn me alive, throw me in a lake, or anything. You left me in the GODDAMNED attic to die. You MOTHERFUCKER!” She slapped me hard across the face, and then started wailing on me. She had me pinned to the ground and was punching me over, and over, and over again. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry, but I knew that I didn’t deserve to be helped or pitied. I just lied there and took it, one punch at a time. Suddenly she picked me up by my shirt collar and slammed me hard against the wall. “WHY?! WHY’D YOU TRY TO KILL ME?” I felt horrible as tears streamed out of her big brown eyes, staining her cheeks. “I LOVED YOU!” She screamed, making a feeble attempt to slam my head against the wall. I was suddenly filled with fury and hatred so deep that I could have killed her over and over and over again.

“LIAR!” I roared, shoving her as hard as I could, but she didn’t even move an inch. I cursed myself for not being more masculine. “You know damn well why I tried to kill you!” She stared up at me, playing innocent. “I know you didn’t love me. You loved Mikey.” I thought I heard Sorrow gasp. Tater glared at me and started to say something. “No. You lied to me. I loved you. I know about your shrine and everything." For some reason a calm settled in the air around us. I thought maybe Tater realized that she was the one who had done wrong. I thought too soon.

"I'm gonna do what Gerard should have done." I was about to say something when i felt myself being jerked forward and thrown down on the floor. I immediately started screaming as fire worked its way through my veins. I was being burned alive. She'd thrown me into the sun.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"NO!" I screamed, involuntarily jumping toward Frank who was writhing around in the sunlight like a...well...like a dying vampire. Something grabbed ahold of my arm and stopped me from getting to Frank. It was Gerard. He pulled me close to him and whispered, undoubtedly crying, "There's nothing we can do now". Frank thrashed around for a few seconds more, his screams deafening, and finally stopped, dead, smoke rising from his skin. I immediately turned all of my grief and sorrow into fury and glared at Tater, who looked sort of shocked. I decided i would mourn later, now was the time for action. "BITCH!" I roared, clawing in her direction, but Gerard held on to me. I almost elbowed him, to make him let me go, but i didn't. Instead i stopped, and just stared at her. "You...you know what the penalty for killing another vampire is." I said, almost growling.

"Yes," she said. I wanted to slap the smile right off of her face. "But it doesn't pertain to me, since Frank tried to kill me first." She grinned proudly, as if she'd figured out something brilliant.

"Killing a vampire is killing a vampire," Gerard said. "Yes, Frank would've had to pay for what he attempted to do, but so do you. It doesn't matter-"

"Shut up, grandma's boy." She sneered. We stood, shocked. I wanted to claw her goddamned eyes out and by looks of it so did Gerard. Poor Sorrow looked like she just wanted to go home, and Ray and Bob were just awestruck. Mikey stood, jaw wide open. Even Jen was shocked by what Tater said.

"Now...Tater, i know you don't mean that." Jen said, but it was too late. Whether she meant it or not she had to die. That was the final straw.

"Yes. Yes, i did. Come on! Gerard beats Frank up, he beat Matt up, and i'm sure he beat Mikey once or-"

"HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" Mikey screamed. Our awestruck gazes went from Tater to Mikey who was crying, fire burning in his eyes. "DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" Even Tater had nothing to say to that. She just turned to Gerard and I.

"The master's not going to do a damned thing to me. He doesn't care about us anymore."

"We'll call him." I said.

"He hates us. If you call him, you'd all be killed-"

"I'm willing to chance it." She opened her mouth to say something. She was done for and she knew it. She turned and stormed up to her room.

Sorrow burst into tears. We had some explaining to do.