You're in Vampire Country, Now

S-I-N-I-S-I-N

Tater’s P.O.V.

Frank, Jen, Bob, and I walked down the trail into the forest. It was only 10 o’clock p.m. but I was in the mood to be up early. Frank took my hand and snuggled into me. I looked down and a wave of guilt washed over me. Frankie was awesome. He was the greatest boyfriend a girl could have. He was passionate…headstrong…but unfortunately I had another love. Michael James Way.

Anyway, we walked, getting farther and farther into the woods. I glanced over at my best friends Jen and Bob sucking face. It was especially disturbing because the moon shone in just the right way so that I could see everything. Frank and I hadn’t been kissing much lately.
A.Because I felt horrible for making him think that I loved him.
B.Because I have been trying to avoid him, to spy on Sorrow, whom I know likes Mikey too.
Tonight was really making me guilty because he was in so much pain, even though he didn’t show it. He had a bruise on his eye that had swelled up pretty badly. There was a small gash along the side of his face, which was starting to become a scab. Yet Frank still smiled. I wanted to kill Gerard, even if I didn’t really love Frankie he was still one of my best friends and I wanted to fucking tie Gerard down and slice him up into itty-bitty pieces one cut at a time. And I knew that all of the maids and Jen, and Frank, and Ray, and Bob were all with me on that. Now if only I could get Chloe on my side…

Luckily Gerard had locked himself up in his room and if it was anything like the last time he did it he’d be in there for days. I smiled. Other people’s pain was my joy >Smile
I just hoped that Sorrow didn’t find out about us until the Blood Moon of SamHain. Then we’d have to kill her, and as much as I would’ve enjoyed that…

Jen giggled. I groaned and told them to, “Shut the fuck up you horny teenagers !” They stopped and glared at me. Frank laughed and pulled out a bag of Twizzlers.

“Guess what dickbird isn’t here to yell at us now?” Frank giggled, cramming about six twizzlers into his mouth. He even fed me one. Jen growled and ripped the twizzlers out of his hands and threw them with amazing strength out into the woods. She then tore a sack of skittles out of her pocket and held them in front of Frank’s face, grinning wickedly.

Jen’s P.O.V.

Bob and I were making out and doing just fine until Tater had to interrupt us. Then Frank pulled out a bag of twizzlers. Damn him!! So I got rid of them and took out my skittles. Bob stared at us.

O.o “Do you guys just carry bags of candy around with you?” He asked, stepping away from us a little. Tater started laughing.

“S-she…she…she took my twizzlers.” Frank whimpered. I started laughing and stuffed some skittles into my mouth. We continued to walk, and I realized just how early it was. The moon wasn’t even completely up yet. I watched Tater and Frank. Frank really loved her. I was the only one who knew that she didn’t love him back. I was the only one who knew about her freakish shrine to Gerard’s brother in her closet. I was the only one who knew how much she hated Sorrow for liking Mikey. However I was also the only one who knew that she and Mikey…well…they had no chance. Mikey was my other best friend and he told me how much he likes Sorrow. He talked for hours about how “stunningly beautiful” she was and how bad he felt for her. And yeah, we all felt horrible for her, even Tater. All I knew was that the whole thing could get very ugly, very fast, and after what Gerard did to Frank, things were already turning sour.