Sometimes It's Just Too Late

Nobody Expect's The Spanish Inquisition!

I woke up the next morning with the smell of something burning causing me to gag. "What the hell?" I asked myself as I went downstairs. There in the kitchen stood Mick and Chris in front of my stove. "Dudes, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked as I walked over and turned off the stove. "Sorry Chris, it was Fehn's idea" said Mick rather quickly. "Oh for fuck's sake! I don't care who's idea it was just get the hell out of my kitchen!" I yelled as I shoved them out of the room. Shawn walked in with his kids and Chantal following him. "Well, now that Mick and Fehn have completely ruined my kitchen, how about we go out and eat?" I suggested. "Really? You'd take us out?" said and excited Gabi. Laughing I ruffled her hair. "Sure, I'll take everyone. Oh and Simon, can you go wake up Keira?" I asked. Simon's eyes widened and Gage laughed. "I'll go wake her" he said before leaving the kitchen. "Shawn, you son's a goner" I said. Shawn laughed as did Chantal.

Moments later Gage came running back into the kitchen with Keira storming after him. "He went into my room! No one is to ever go into my room!" she yelled, chasing after him. Mick walked over and picked her up by her ankle, hanging her upside down. "Now Kei, don't kill Gage ok?" I said, patting her back. "Yeah, listen to her!" said Gage. "I'd shut up if I were you" snarled Keira. "Alright then, Kei, be nice and go get ready. We're all going out for breakfast" I said. "Why?" asked Keira as Mick set her down. "Because you smell that charcoal smell?" I asked. She took a sniff and nearly gagged. "Shit Chris, did you let Clown in here or something?" she said. I laughed and shook my head. "No, just Mick and Fehn" I said. She left the room gagging and I saw Corey walk in. "We're going out for breakfast" said Craig as he walked in. "Ok, too many people in here. Everyone outside" I said, shooing them all out.

Walking upstairs, I put on an orange tank top with jeans and my converse along with my bracelets. Today I was in a good mood so I dressed it. After brushing my hair and applying my eyeliner, I went back downstairs. Keira stood at the base of the stairs in the outfit I had gotten her from Japan. "Alright, let's go" I said, grabbing my keys and wallet. "Are you sure?" asked Chantal. "It's ok, really. I don't mind" I said. She smiled and got into the car as everyone else climbed in. Sid decided to sit up front with me and I laughed when he started messing with the radio .We weren't even in the car for more the 20 minutes when Paul smacked him. "Keep a damn station on" he said. "Hey, all of you, shut up! Driver gets to pick the music and the rest of you get to shut up and listen to it" I said, changing to a rock station. "Better" said Craig. "“We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!” said Fehn from the back seat. "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt, of elderberries" replied Corey. "Oh god no, we have Monty Python going on in the car!" cried Keira.

"“And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.” said Joey. Everyone looked at him. "How did you memorize that?" asked Gage. Joey laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'." Said Mick. "What?!" replied Fehn. "It's my right as a man" Mick said. "Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Mick?" said Shawn. "I want to have babies" said Mick. "You want to have babies?!" said Sid. "It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them" replied Mick. "But... you can't have babies" said Craig. "Don't you oppress me" said Mick. "I'm not oppressing you, Mick You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!” said Corey. Everyone at this moment was laughing so hard they were crying.

I pulled up into the parking lot of the pancake house and everyone climbed out. "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day. I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing, And hang around in bars" sung Paul. "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK ,I sleep all night and I work all day" continued Paul. "He's a lumberjack and he's OK , He sleeps all night and he works all day" sung Sid and Fehn. "I cut down trees, I eat my lunch I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesday I go shopping, And have buttered scones for tea" sung Paul. At this point we were all walking to our tables, earning weird looks from people. Gage and Simon were laughing while Alex and Gabrielle were embarrassed. Chantal just shook her head and laughed. "He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch. He goes to the lavatory. On Wednesday he goes shopping, And has buttered scones for tea. He's a lumberjack and he's OK , He sleeps all night and he works all day" sung Sid and Fehn in unison. "I cut down trees, I skip and jump. I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars" Paul continued. The waitress just raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

Sitting in between Corey and Paul, I smacked Paul with my menu before laughing. "shut up, you'll get us in trouble" I said. He laughed as Fehn and Sid continued the song. "He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps , He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing, And hangs around in bars?! He's a lumberjack and he's okay .He sleeps all night and he works all day" they sung. "I cut down trees, I wear high heels, Suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, Just like my dear Papa!!" Paul sung rather loudly. "He cuts down trees, I wear high heels, Suspenders...and a bra?!" said Sid and Fehn, who looked at each other in confusion. "I wish I'd been a girlie, Just like my dear Papa!!" finished Paul, causing everyone in the room to stare. "Nice one genius…are you finished?" asked Keira. Paul blushed and after we all ordered, we sat around having a semi-normal breakfast. Semi-normal being that with the Knot, nothing's normal for very long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe! All quotes belong to Monty Python! Kinda fillerish, but oh well