Razor Sharp White Teeth

Are You Ready?

A few weeks went by after Gee had told me about them touring with Green Day and, unfortunately, it was time for the tour to start and I had to go with Gee and the rest of My Chemical Romance. I got up quickly and got ready as fast as I could which was a little hard to do since it was five in the morning. It was still dark out and the sun wouldn't be coming up for at least an hour or so. I heard the tour bus outside the house pull up; I grabbed my bags and ran down the steps and locked the door behind me. I saw Gee standing by the door of the tour bus and the lights were blinking. He had his hands in the pockets of his gray sweatpants and his loose-fitted polo.

"Hey, Julie!" He said bringing me into a tight hug.

I yawned, "hey Gee." I said then got into the bus. I walked down the long aisle and I saw Frank and Ray on my left side then Bob and Mikey on the other. I laughed and shook my head, then put my bags in the capartments above the seats. I went to the very back of the bus and there were 3 bunk beds, that were able to hold the five of them, plus me. I saw the empty bed and laid there, hoping to fall back asleep as quickly as possible. I closed my eyes and started to drift away when I heard a knock on the door. I sat up and opened the door as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Hey." Gee said looking at me, then looking down at my feet.

"I'm trying to sleep, Gerard."

"Oh, I'm- I'm sorry. I was just hoping to talk to you." He said, barely making hardly any eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry, but you can talk to me when I'm not tired." It was so hard to get this man to go away.

"But the band is asleep, and it's the only chance I'll get until tomorrow night."

I was confused, "um... alright?" I let him in and he closed the door behind him. I sat on my bed, and he sat beside me.

"I just want to tell you that I'm really happy that you still decided to come on tour with us, even if-" I stopped him there.

"I know, It's fine though. I still wanted to have fun with my best friend and see him play." I said. He gave me a hug.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time, and figured it would be best to tell you on tour."

I had no clue what he was going to tell me, but I still prepared myself for the worst. He was taking a long time to respond, so I pulled out my water bottle from my small purse and took a drink of it.

"Well, Julie, I think I'm in love with you."

I spit out my water and it went flying everywhere.

"Well, this is a whole different reaction than I thought it would be." He said, laughing to himself.

"Gerard Arthur Way, don't ever scare me that much again." I said wiping the water from my face.

He looked a little hurt, "I wasn't trying to scare you, Juliet Marie Anderson."

"I- I'm sorry Gee. I can't handle this again. I don't know when I'll be able to love again."

"Listen Julie, that was four long years ago, I think it's about time to move on and be with a guy like me. I'm perfect for you." He said with a smirk on this face.

"You don't know whats perfect for me. You may be my best friend, but you don't feel what I feel everytime I think about 'love' or whatever it is." I said angrily.

I didn't know what came about him, but he stormed out of the room, and I heard Ray get up and ask him what was wrong, he just answered back saying that he didn't want to talk about it. I love Gee, he's attractive and sweet, but he's just not my type, and I would never want to date him. He's the only person who cares about me anymore. I fell asleep, wanting all of my problems to dissapear when I awoke again.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I had a note from Gerard sitting next to me, saying that we would be at the first stop around noon. I looked at the clock and it said 11:30AM. I rolled my eyes and read the rest of the note. He also said that he was sorry for getting so angry. That was it. Nothing about telling me to get over Tre, which was mentally impossible. Knowing that they're all vampires, and are still probably killing girls to this day, makes me sick. Knowing that I'm a vampire doesn't help any either. I hadn't told anybody since I moved to New Jersey.

"Juliet! We're here!" Mikey yelled then came through the curtain, "oh, you're up already. Did you have a nice sleep? You were snoring pretty loud."

"Oh shut up Mikey." I said laughing and threw a pillow at him.

"Hey! No need for the violence!" He said, laughing.

I stared at him then shook my head, "where's your brother?"

"I think he went to that store over there, no, wait, he's coming out of Starbucks, figures." Mikey said as he looked through the window. I turned to look out also and laughed, knowing that only Gerard would go to a Starbucks at noon. I saw a coffee in one hand, and a frappuchino in the other. I hoped it wasn't for me.

Pretty soon, Gerard had came back onto the bus, and gave me the frappuchino. I thanked him, and took a sip of it.

"Did you get my note?" He asked, trying to make small talk.

I nodded my head.

"You mean so much to me, Julie. It's just that after four years of really getting to know eachother, that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Gerard, you're my best friend, you know that right?"

"I know, it's just I would really, really appreciate it if you would just give me a chance."

"I can't just rush into a relationship like that."

"I'm not like Tre."

Nobody is. I thought to myself.

"I wouldn't hurt you." He told me.

I shook my head and put the Starbucks on the little table next to me and put my hands in the air.

"Okay, fine. I'll give you a chance." I said giving up. Gerard smiled and hugged me.

"You're officially my girlfriend." He said and walked out. I rolled my eyes and slammed my face into the pillow, and ended up giving myself a bloody nose.

"Dammit." I said to myself and went to the bathroom to fix it all up, which took a nice 20 minutes to do.

"We're going to the hotel now!" One of the band members said. I figured that I should follow them, since I had no clue where we were and how to get anywhere. I grabbed my bags and followed Bob out the bus. I found out that we were some where in South Carolina, and that Green Day would be in the same hotel as us, even the same freaking floor. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to interact with Tre, Mike or Billie ever again in my life. But, that changed about 3 hours later.

I was sitting in my hotel room when there was a knock on the door. Gerard and I had to share a hotel room, since they could only reserve 5. I figured it was catering or something like that. I didn't think about checking through the peep hole before opening the door, which was a big mistake. I opened the door, and there stood Mike before me, looking at the ground.

"Hey Gerard, I was just-" Mike said then looked up.

"You're not Gerard." Mike said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to move, but couldn't.

"Holy shit, Juliet. It's you." He said and tried to give me a hug.

"No! I moved to New Jersey to get away from you guys, I'm not talking to any of you ever again." I yelled and tried to close the door.

"It's not what you think, Juliet. You don't know what happend after you left the house that day." Mike said, sticking his arm through the door. I used my 'vampire' strengh to try and crush his arm.

"I'm like you, remember?" He whispered. I gave up, realizing what he was too.

"Okay, Dirnt. What happened?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: song by - Three Days Grace.

Yeah, I havn't updated this story in forever, and I was in the mood to, so I did. :)

xoxo- Adie.