Razor Sharp White Teeth

I Adore You.

As I sat in my room, I finished my homework early so my father didn't have anything else to bitch at me about. Just then, my father came bursting in, causing my door to swing in fast and the door knob to hit the wall and make a huge hole in it.

"Why the hell were you in a car with a boy?!" he yelled.

I tried to keep calm and hold the tears back that were already coming.

"I needed a ride home." I told him.

"You have your own car!" he yelled again.

"The belt is broken. It's at the school parking lot."

He rolled his head, "You could of called me!"

"My cell phone was dead..." I lied.

He stormed out of the room. I got up, closed the door then locked it. I put on my coat, hat and gloves then shoved my cell phone into my pocket. I climbed out of the window, the house was a one story, and I began walking to who the hell knows where. I stared down at my feet as they were stomping into the snow. My feet were freezing by this point. I saw ahead of me as I looked up what seemed to be Frank...er, Tre's car. Sure enough, It was. How ironic.

"Why are you out here alone?" he asked me.

I tried to come up with some kind of lie so he wouldn't know about my awful dad. But, I gave up and just told him the whole story.

"Damn, Juliet. I'm so sorry." he told me with his head on the steering wheel.

I told him that I insisted that it was all good and that it wasn't his fault. But he still kept saying sorry. It almost got on my nerves...

"How about you come to my place tonight? We can ditch school tomorrow." he said.

I looked up at him in shock. I didn't know what to say. He was major hot and I did not want to be around my dad. So, I agreed, he smiled at me. We drove to his house and he explained how he was living on his own, so there were no adults to worry about, then gave me another little smile. Which ended up making me laugh. I hit his shoulder playfully. I wondered if we would be like this at school...or if I would just be another person to him to ignore that wouldn't mean anything to him the next day.

We pulled up into a driveway. It was sort of a small house, really wasn't too much smaller than my own. So I didn't mind.

"Well, here we are." he said to me with a smile that wrote on his face, "I'm glad to be home."

We got out of the car and went into his house. It was surprisingly nice. No messes, it smelled like vanilla and everything was nice and neat and in order.

"I'll sleep out here. You can have my room. Its down the hall to your left." Tre told me.

I didn't argue with that. I have to admit, his bedroom was nice. I wanted mine to look like it. Unfortunately, mine was really messy and needed cleaned really bad. I went ahead and layed down. I was so tired. Even though I wasn't going to school tomorrow, I wanted to get as much sleep as I could.

Tre came in the room and sat at the foot of the bed. I started to get really nervous.

"Do you need anything to sleep in?" he asked me in a calm voice.

Good. I have nothing to be afraid of anymore. Oh man, this was the chance to wear some of this clothes. I said yes.

"Alright, let me see what I have." Tre said as he opened the closet.

Tre grabbed his light pink plo and his purple and green shorts. Joy. I laughed to myself. He gave them to me, then walked out of the room for me to change. After I was done, I told him I was finished and he came back in. He commented me on how I looked cute in his outfit. It was cute the way he said it. I must of been blushing, because he tilted his head down and cleared his throat. The tension between was became awkward.

"Goodnight, Juliet. I'll see you in the morning." he told me then walked out and closed the door behind him. I quickly fell asleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably my favorite chapter so far, I really have no idea why either. I'll try to write more in class tomorrow. Please deal with me. I'm not the best writter out here. = ]

xoxo- Adie