Razor Sharp White Teeth

Unwell.

I layed in bed, wondering if I really was a vampire now. I had the cold skin, the unbelievable hearing and seeing. So it must be real. I don't need to go back to school, and that was a relief.

"I need you to see something." Tre said coming in.

I sat up wondering what it could be. He had a look of hunger, thirst, and nervousnee on his face. I started to get worried. I guess be read my mind.

"Just follow me, don't be scared." he said taking my hand.

He lead me to a secret door in the kitchen and opened it. It was dark, scary, and uncomfortable. It had a raunchy small to it also.

"What is this, Tre?" I asked as we went through the small door.

We were able to stand up now. Good, I wasn't planning on crawling on my hands and knees. I heard faint noises. We wern't alone.

"It's where I get my food." Tre said grinning.

I looked at him, "why are you showing me this?"

"You're a vampire now, Juliet. You need to know our way of life." he told me.

"But you didn't want me to be like you."

"Well, Mike and Billie kind of ruined that one."

He pulled me all the way down the steps. I looked and saw a girl in a chair. She was strapped down by her wrists and ankles. I could tell that she had been crying.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?!" I shrieked.

"It's real. We feed on people. Sometimes animals, but that only gets us by. It doesn't fully satisfy us." Tre said.

"We?" I asked.

Tre sighed, "me, Billie, Mike...and now you."

I looked at the girl. I felt so many things. Sympathy? Hunger? Thirst? All of this was new to me. I recognized her from school, she was in one of my classes. World History I think. I tried to remember her name, I think it started with a 'K'.

Billie and Mike came out from a back room. They saw me and were grinning. I turned to Tre, and he was grinning also.

"What the fuck?" I asked, "whats so funny?"

"It's not you." Mike said.

I decided to try and read their minds. Which worked. A few minutes later, I gasped and slapped all three of them.

"You set me up?! You were pulling a joke on me?!"

"Yes, but you wern't supposed to be a vampire." Mike said as Billie looked down at this feet shamefully.

"Billie sort of, lost control with you." Mike said winking at me

I rolled my eyes and hugged Tre. I was his, forever. He hugged me back and kissed my head. Billie mumbled something. Was he jealous?

"Lets get this show on the road." Billie said grinning.

Tre, Billie and Mike went to the girl and took off the peice of duct tape that was over her mouth.

"Get away from me!" the girl yelled.

"Aww, but why? We won't hurt you." Tre said, in a soothing voice and stroaked the side of her face with the back of his hand.

I stood by watching. This was the life I lived now. I had to get used to it.

"Katherine, darling..." Billie started, "why so scared?"

Thats it! Her name was Katherine. But, she went by Katie. She calmed down now. Billie pulled up a knife that he kept in a drawer. Then held it up in front of Katie. She went wide eyed and tried to get out of the straps that were still held tightly in place around her wrists and ankles.

"Shhh, no need to be scared." Tre said.

Billie placed the knife to three of her fingers, and slowly cut them off. Katie screamed in pain, but the three of them grinned and enjoyed seeing this girl in pain. I obviously wasn't satisfied with it. But, once I saw the blood, thats all I began watching. Just watching it go down on the floor.

Once the fingers were cut off, Billie placed them on a try next to the chair Katie was strapped into. She was still crying and panting.

"Why'd you do that to me?!" she yelled.

"Revenge, honey. It's all about the revenge." Mike said, getting in her face and then smiling at her.

Katie tried harder to get out of the chair, but there was no luck.

Then Billie pulled out another knife, he shrugged his shoulders and slowly ran the blade across her neck. Blood began to come out, then a few seconds later, it was everywhere. Katie's face went pale white and she was dead in seconds. I felt bad for the girl, but all I wanted right now was the blood.

Billie's bloodthirsty eyes looked at the deep cut that was in her neck. He touched it, then licked his fingers, closed his eyes...enjoying the copper taste of the blood.

Him and Mike turned to me. Tre looked at me with sympathy on his face.

"It's your turn." Billie said to me.

"No, I won't." I told him.

"You have to. You need blood to live." Mike told me.

When he put it that way, it changed my mind. I went to Katie, who now had her own blood all over her and was pale white. I put my mouth on her neck where the most blood was. Before I knew it, I had cleaned it all up. I felt so much better, I didn't know I had needed that much, just to feel better. Then, I reached up and wiped it off my face.

The three of them were grinning at me.

"Congradulations, Juliet." Mike said.

"That was your first feeding, dear." Tre added.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I Tried My Best Shot To Make My First 'Feeding' Scene Good. I Wrote It At School Today. It Took Me All Day. I Hope You Like It! : )

REMEMBER: I Love Comments! Please Comment My Story!

xoxo- Adie.

PS: Sorry if I messed up grammar a bit, I was listening to Matchbox Twenty and singing to it. Sometimes I screw up my spelling and stuff when I do that.