Status: Very Slowly Active.

I Think You and I Are Destined to Do This Forever

I believe whatever doesn't kill you,

Simply makes you.....stranger.

Image
Name:Finnegan Murphy
Known Name:The Rag Doll
Age:15
Malfunctions: Bi-polar, Schizophrenic, masochist ,and all around crazy.
Wepons: Beretta Model 96, Browning Hi-power 9mm, Musashi Sakura Japanese Katana, Mini-crossbow, Classic Italian Style Stiletto(switch-blade), Compact Lipstick 350,000 Volt Stun Gun(they really do have those!).
Main Outfit:Image Image
Make-up:Image

I whistled a jaunty tune as I strolled the dark and dank streets of Gotham, searching, looking for my next victim. I adjusted my black, personalized gun hostler, that held my Beretta and my Browning Hi-power. By adjusting my holster my black overcoat opened a little, giving a group of young adults waiting to get into a club a peep show. I glance at them and stop in front of them, grinning like a mad man, my piercing grey eyes seeing their deepest fears. I take a step forward, their eyes widen and they step back against the dark brick wall of the booming club. I giggle manically and continue walking down the street. They have no idea how lucky they are that they aren’t good enough to be my prey. At least not tonight. Tonight I want some excitement….hmmmm, who to kill? Who. To. Kill?

I stopped dead in my tracks. Something, more like someone, had caught my eye. A blonde man and a dark haired woman were walking down the street on the other side of the side-walk. The woman was laughing jubilantly and held nothing but love in her eyes for the man who held her hand, and her heart.

Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes.
it has happened.
i have writen a joker story.
believe it or not i love him to death.
seriously.
im obsessed with him.
like satlker obsessed.
0.0
ANYWHO!
comment on what you think about this intro!
ill stop it and save us all pain ^^
comment!subscribe!fuck a duck!
lol

xxxKelceexxx