Tre and the Llamas

What a boring day...

Green Day is on their tour bus head towards Wisconsin, and they are all bored out of their minds.

"WHAT A BORING DAY!" Trè Cool, drummer extraordinaire yells, standing up abruptly.
The abruptness of Trè standing up startles Mike and makes him spill his coffee all over the front of him. "What a waste of a perfectly good latte," says Mike, also standing up. Billie rests his chin on his hand and looks out the window, for lack of anything better to do when they pass a llama farm.
"OH! We're passing a llama farm!" exclaimed Trè. "STOP THE BUS I WANNA PET THE LLAMAS!" Tre said, a look of sincerity in his face.
"Trè, we're going to be late."
"I wanna pet the llamas!" Trè said in a pouting voice, crossing his arms.
"NO! We are gong to the concert and that's FINAL!" Billie yelled at Tre.
"But Billie!"
"No buts! We are NOT going to pet the llamas!"
"But I wanna pet the llamas too Billie!" Mike piped in.
"Oh god."
"Come on Billie, you're out numbered, let us pet the llamas!" Tre yells at Billie.
"NO!" Billie yells stubbornly.
"Please?" Mike and Tre beg. They are so persistent aren't they?
"As much as I hate llamas, I guess you guys can go and have fun, but PLEASE be careful, we need a drummer and bassist tonight at the concert, I can't run the show on my own you know," says Billie, letting his guard down. "Stop the bus and let Trè and Mike pet the llamas." Billie adds, sighing.

The tour bus comes to a screeching halt. Trè runs out of the door, clapping his hands. Just as Billie and Mike are stepping out of the bus, they hear Trè scream. They look across the street to see Trè lying on the other side of the fence, in the llama's fairly large pen. Mike runs in after him and starts randomly punching him.
"Ha ha, that was an electric fence," Trè giggles with a look of pure stupor.
"HEY that hurt!" Mike screamed after Tre started punching back.

The llamas must have heard Mike and Trè because a HUGE llama comes barreling towards them! Maybe it just looks big because it's so fuzzy... anyway; it's heading straight for Trè and Mike! Billie looks to his left just to see a sign that says "BEWARE OF RABID AND EVIL LLAMAS!" What will happen to Trè? Will he die? Will the llamas eat him? Will Green Day be late for the show? Will Billie go insane? will Mike DIE? Will Peter the happy and insanely crazy panda come and save Mike and Tre? Does Michael Jackson ever enter the story? Does Billie get butt-raped by Michael Jackson? Find out next time! ...