The Case of Dew Withreath

Kill Me Quick (A Prologue To A Crime)

“I need to die,” Dew said under his breath. “It would be my only way to end this all up.” He leaned back on his chair and showed his best friend a clean, innocent face.
“I could do that, I longed to that!...” Dew’s best friend exclaimed. His sweat almost reached his eyelids. “But it’s impossible,” he continued. “I can’t do that to you.”
“Look,” Dew leaned forward to emphasize his face. “ if you won’t do that, I would then do it myself.” He taunted his best friend with a villainous grin. “Well, it won’t be my loss if that’s the case. You can enjoy killing me anyways.” Dew continued and he comforted his back on the seat again.
The guy across him nodded and thought deep. He shook his hands intentionally as he looked around the coffee shop, showing his long carried sickness. He’s like a psycho, but hasn’t yet lost his sane. He longed to kill but still be able to control it. Dew gulped the coffee he held and added more cream and sugar after he put it on the circular table in front of him.
“Everything is planned, all you need to do is to follow it and make no glitches so that we can get out of this clean.” Dew added while stirring the coffee on the table, adding more sense to his plan. His eyes were fierce, and influential. And his ego shows more and more as he continued to consume the mind of his best friend. As more and more words came out from Dew’s lips, the man decided finally. “Okay, okay. I’ll do it. But please swear it to God that you won’t scream. Or even make any noise.”
Dew shook his head and looked at the man to reassure him. “Perfect. I’ll just call you for the plan.” Dew paused. He extended his arms to his best friend’s shoulder and pats it twice.
The man stood up and left the coffee shop quickly, while his hands on his pockets. Dew grinned and leaned back his comfortable seat.

--------------------------------

Smiling, Dew walked the busy streets of San Francisco downtown. All I need is a very sweet, clean plan to be carried out by best friend.He continued to dodge the crowd he met. I need hmmmmm, a gun and a nice finger cutter. He lifted his left hand as he makes his way through the mob. It may be a quite evil plan, but Dew sure would do it and won’t let anyone jeopardize his plot.
He started to walk swiftly now as he approached a hardware. “Cole Hardware.” The sign gave off a slight chill on Dew’s back. “Too hardcore, nope, not here.” He continued to walk Mission St. until he reached High Bridge Arms gun shop.

Ting! The doorbell rang as Dew opened the door. He walked towards the counter as he roamed his eyes around the shop. While on the midst of walking, the attendant of the gun shop broke out the silence, “Good morning sir, how may I help you?” .
“Oh, ummmm, do you have a nice nine-mm with a good silencer?” The attendant hurriedly grabbed a box of a nine millimeter Beretta 92 series and box of a 9mm suppressor.
“Five hundred and forty for the Beretta, and ninety-two for the silencer.” The attendant gave Dew a good impression of buying the gun. Dew grabbed the gun and the silencer as the attendant took it out of the box. After fixing the silencer tight, Dew aimed the gun to a helmet on the top of the shelves. “Pretty good gun,” he praised to the shopkeeper.
“Is this Chinese? Chinese aren’t fool-proof, right?” he said with a smile to the gunsmith.
“Of course not sir, proud to be made in U.S.” the attendant forced a grin to show his assurance. Dew put the gun down the counter and took his wallet. “Do you take credit here?” he asked the attendant. The man replied with a gesture pointing at the sign below the counter. Dew rolled his eyes and read it, “We take major, oh yes, I didn’t noticed that.” He smirked.
He took out his credit card and gun licensure and handed it to the attendant. “Here.” The man took it and swiped the credit card on the register and authenticated the license afterwards. “Can I also have a full clip? Thanks.” Dew added. The attendant packed the items in a solid paper bag and put it with the cards on the counter. Dew took it all and left the shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Erin.

Drop Some Comments Please...

For the improvement of my word-usage,

I don't speak english a lot in everyday life.