New Jersey Academy

Chapter 1

"YOUR WHAT!?" i screamed. It's 6:00am and my parents have decided to tell me I'm going to a boarding school for the start of the Semester. How thoughtful of them.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!"
"Well darling, your grades have still not improved and your Uncle Eduardo who owns the place said you could get a place there for free." "UGH! You guys are unbelievable"
"Your new school is over in New Jersey were Uncle Eduardo lives. John (our chauffeur) will drop you off. Your uncle is expecting you today." My dad said sheepishly.
"WHAT!" I cant believe these guys were sending me to a boarding school.
"Yes honey, so you better start packing its a long drive to New Jersey." said my mum as she and my dad got up and left the room.
I got up, got some clothes out and went into the bathroom to have a bath and get ready.
45 minutes later i was packing my suitcase and on the phone to Amy, my best friend.
"I cant believe your gonna leave me all by myself."
"You'll have Dylan"
"Yeah but hes crazy. I'm gonna miss you so much!"
"Dylan's not crazy, hes mentally disturbed." i smirked.
"Hello!! you know that i can hear you." Butted in Dylan
"Sorry i forgot you were listening. Anyway what are you doing at Amy's house?"
"Nothing, i slept over last night because my mum kicked me out again."
"What did you do this time?"
" Came home drunk then puked on the new carpet and when i tried to say sorry i ended up burping in her face!"
"That is so typical you. It must have been hilarious!"
"Haylee get downstairs now. Your going!" screamed my mum.
"Ive gotta go. I'm gonna miss you guys SO much."
"Me too. Make sure you email or phone us as soon as you get there." said Amy, her voice cracked.
"Amy don't cry! I'll see you soon OK. I promise I'll come home when its half term."
"You promise" she said sobbing.
"I promise. Bye Dylan I'll see you guys in 6 weeks."
"Haylee your gonna be late!" my mum screeched.
I quickly pressed the END button and ran downstairs with my stuff. I only had one suitcase and a rucksack.

"Bye honey have a great time at your new school." said my mum bouncing on her heels. Why does she always have to be so hyper about things.

" Bye mum, bye dad." i said before i got into the limo. My parents are rich bitches so they always want me to have the latest stuff and they make sure i always go places in a limo. It's annoying because i absolutely hat designer stuff but my mum makes sure i wear it. Today i was wearing black skinny Armani jeans, a black Luis Vuitton top and my red chucks with neon yellow laces. I love my chucks. My mum tried to throw them away but i got her nerved so much that she gave up. So i climbed into the limo and looked out of the window to wave at my parents standing in the doorway. I remembered that the windows were tinted so my hand flopped down. 'Typical' i thought.
It was a long drive to new Jersey where my Uncle Eduardo lived. His house was a large mansion by the sea between New York and New Jersey.I would be staying there the night then start at my new school the next morning. The limo pulled up in front of the 10 story block. I hated having a rich family.
I got out of the limo, zipped my jacket on and pulled my hood down over my eyes. I stood on tiptoes to reach the doorbell. The doors automatically opened. it was the first time i had been here. I hesitated then walked into the marble hallway. It was a big open space with a huge ceiling and a spiral staircase in the center. There were four doors on the walls around the stairs. Through the second door my Uncle Eduardo came out. He was a beefy man, smoking a pipe and wearing a silk gown, looked expensive.
"Rich dick head." i muttered. He smiled as he looked at me and bounced over. I put on a fake smile. 'Let the torture begin' i thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.. I'll update more :)

xoxoxo