New Jersey Academy

Chapter 2

"Ah, Haylee you made it!" He pulled me into a tight claustrophobic hug. I could feel his mustache ruffling against my hood. Hands on my shoulders he stepped back as if to be x-raying me with his beady laser eyes. He tutted then pulled off my hood and jumped back as though i had given him an electric shock.

"Wow! Erm... thats an interesting choice of colour Haylee." He seemed lost for words. Then i realized he was talking about my recently died pepper red hair. I grinned,
"Glad you approve." I walked past him to the bottom of the stairs.
"So you gonna show me to my room then?" I asked. He was still staring dozely at me.
"Urm...Uncle Ed."
"Oh yes yes. Follow me." He snapped out of his little daze and started bouncing up the stairs. I followed him to the second floor where he showed me to the room at the end of the hallway.

"This will be your room for the night. There's a bathroom through the other door in there. I'll ,erm, leave you to it." He hesitated then walked off shaking his head.
"Whatever." I muttered. I turned the shiny chrome handle ans stepped in. The room was square painted a sickish peach colour. 'Ugh' I thought. 'Hope the schools better than this.'

I looked out of the window. I could see the sea, the sky was already dark. I turned to where my bags had been dumped and took my P.J's out. I turned to the other door in the room which obviously had to be the bog. After I'd brushed my teeth and pulled my P.J's on i went back into the bedroom. I flopped down on the single bed which creaked uncomfortably. Trust the fat rich dude to give his niece the worst room in the house. As i lay listening to the waves crashing against the rocks i thought about tomorrow. I don't think i was really nervous about starting new school, more mad than anything. I would just consider it as an adventure. And boy what and adventure it was going to be!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short, I'll upload chapter 3 very soon :)

comment,
xoxoxo