Sequel: Love Always Remains
Status: FINISHED! Sequel 'Love Always Remains' has been posted!

The Words to Define These Feelings

I couldn't wait for the summer at the warped tour.

I wiped my forehead and pushed my sunglasses up my nose, squinting up at the hot June sun. It was the day before Warped Tour officially started and we were at the first venue, getting prepped and ready for the next day. Phoebe and I had just finished setting up the Alternative Press tent, which was harder than it looked. All of the bands were arriving today and milling around, receiving their all access passes and getting all of the organizational stuff taken care of. I kept looking around me in every direction for a spurt of red hair, because FTSK was supposed to have arrived an hour ago. I hadn't seen Caleb in a month, so I was dying to just hug him and remember that he was not just a figment of my overactive imagination. As I was peering out into the parking lot in front of me, I heard a squeal from Phoebe behind me and then suddenly familiar arms grabbed me and I was lifted off the ground from behind.

“Caleb,” I said, my voice a mixture of annoyance that I was being spun around against my will and glee that he was finally here.

“Hey Paige,” He answered in my ear, finally putting me down and going in for a kiss.

“No, you know I hate being picked up,” I said, dodging his lips.

“But babbbyyyy,” He whined, and I shook my head, “I was just kidding. I missed you.”

I looked at him, pouting all sad-like at me, and folded.

“I missed you too,” I answered finally, fitting myself comfortably against him and kissing him hello, “I am so excited for this tour.”

“Me too! It's Warped tour, so that means good music, good people, and good food,” Caleb said.

“Well, and we get to be together,” I pointed out and he nodded enthusiastically.

“Yeah, and that. I saved you a bunk,” He said proudly.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, right next to mine,” He said.

“Even though I'll probably land up sleeping in yours most of the time?” I whispered and he laughed.

“Yup,” He squeezed me tighter and I laughed.

“This can't be real,” I whispered.

“What can't?” He asked.

“This whole thing. I can't believe it. I'm going on Warped Tour. I get all access. I get to see and interview amazing bands everyday. And to top it all off,” I bit my lip, “I get to spend the next two months with you every day. It's unbelievable.”

“Well, I guess I'll just have to make you believe it,” He answered, kissing me once again.

“Hey, lovebirds,” Kent called over, “Dinner before band meetings. Come on!”

“You want to get dinner?” I asked Caleb.

“Yeah, are you hungry?” He replied.

“Starved,” I answered, linking hands with his as we began to walk towards catering. Kyle and Phoebe raced past us, Phoebe clinging to Kyle's back, and we met up with the rest of the FTSK boys. Once hugs and hellos had been exchanged, we got in line and Austin, Kyle and Jonathan got into a tiny wrestling match, that somehow landed up with Kyle hiding behind me and Phoebe while Austin and Jonathan tried to attack him from in front of us.

“Guys,” I laughed, throwing my arms up to evoke calm, “Guys, we're holding up the food line.”

“Yeah, I'm hungry!” Phoebe exclaimed, grabbing Kyle and going for the plates at the end of the line. Caleb bumped me from behind and I turned to look at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Hmm, what?” He asked playing dumb.

“You bumped into me,” I answered.

“No I didn't,” He replied and I rolled my eyes.

“Calebbbbb, you so did,” I whined, “I hate you.”

“No you don't,” He answered, “You love me.”

“Pshhh, yeah, okay, you keep telling yourself that,” I grinned.

“You loveeee me,” He insisted, “Admit you love me,” He grabbed my arms so I couldn't move.

“Well, alright, I suppose I love you,” I answered.

“Good, because I love you too,” He said.

“Good, now can you let go so I can get some potato salad?” I asked, and he nodded and laughed. As I got my food, I realized that the next two months would really be something to remember forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
a big THANK YOU to everyone for reading/subscribing/commenting.

Chapter title from "The Rock Show" by Blink-182.