Status: will be continued soon + throughout the summer.

Not a Barbie Doll

Recap

The music blared in my ears, as I looked between the two men. It felt like we'd been standing there for years, when It was only a few seconds. I willed myself to turn away and cast my eyes to the door. Mikey, my lanky, mousy friend Mikey was just walking in. He saw me and the corners of his lips turned up, but his eyebrows then furrowed after seeing who I was standing with.

I quickly turned to look over my shoulder, back to Frankie, and Bob, and Elegra. I saw Frankie first, pushing his way through the adrenaline-filled crowd, Bob and Elegra shoving there way a ways behind him. And then I looked to Gerard. His eyes were full of fire, his mouth set in a hard line. Bert was the exact same way.

The thumping music seemed to fade into the backround, and everything seemed to move so slowly.

"Question is, Bert., what the fuck are you doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, there. Remember me? The one who abandoned all of you faithful, beautiful readers? Two years it been. Crazy shit man. Now, I tried to finish the chapter before posting, because just authors notes are against the rules, but I HAVE to tell you how sorry I am, and let you know what's been going down.

In the simplest terms, my former computer was an asshole, I'm and asshole, so on. The comp was constantly breaking, especially at times I needed it the most. And on top of it I'd get these insane ideas and never carry them out. That'll change, though.

This summer, after two long years of no updates, I'll be continuing Not a Barbie Doll, to the best of my ability. It's gotta be done, you deserve it. I'm not so sure if you guys are even here anymore, but I have fans on FicWad who want this story finished, so you're getting it too. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger that never was, and this shitty little teaser, but I swear, I will make it up to you.

I'm also going to be posting plenty of new stories, including a Degrassi FanFiction I'm pretty excited about. I hope you like them just as much.

One more thing, I've started a blog to go along with the writing I'll be doing this summer called feverdreamfiction. It'll be full of all kinds of fun stuff, like authors notes, maybe some spoilers, previews, story banners, all that good stuff. Check it out at

http://feverdreamfiction.tumblr.com/

Thanks for reading, and once more, though it should be a thousand times more, I'm sorry. Please tell me what your thinking, if you're into this, or whatever you need to say.

xoxo
Miranda